Sinblood's Ravenous Elegance port

I think I broke my teeth I grinned so hard when I found this one!

Just in case you forgot...

33823-1-1281810668.jpg

Re-uploaded for your gaming pleasure!

The porter also added in a pretty choker!

Edit...

Ok I just tested this and, while there are a few differences between the face textures and the body textures, they are not really all that noticeable. I'm uploading some pics on photobucket to show off.

With the mods I use, (oriental face ROCKS btw... just tested it lol) the body was smoother than the face is all. THE COLORS PRETTY MUCH MATCHED!!! If you wish, I can try giving it to a dark elf or redguard but as long as you play one of the "lighter" races, you should be fine.

The boots only work with the armor. In first person view, the fingers warp and have seams, again, it's not game breaking, and in my case, I can pretend it's the flames in my hand distorting things lol.

Decide for yourself what you want to do. I'm keeping mine though! :3

screenshot127.jpgscreenshot124.jpgScreenShot121.jpgscreenshot122.jpg

The pictures look good in the thread I found on 3dm and the comments didn't mention anything about messed up textures. I haven't tested this yet as I have been sick. If the textures are still derped, hopefully someone will fix them soon.

I was sick for a few days and might have missed if this armor was posted before. I did try to play catch-up though on the thread but eh.

Ok I just tested this and, while there are a few differences between the face textures and the body textures, they are not really all that noticeable. I'm uploading some pics on photobucket to show off.

With the mods I use, the body was smoother than the face is all. If you wish, I can try giving it to a dark elf or redguard but as long as you play one of the "lighter" races, you should be fine.

The boots only work with the armor. In first person view, the fingers warp and have seams, again, it's not game breaking, and in my case, I can pretend it's the flames in my hand distorting things lol.

Decide for yourself what you want to do. I'm keeping mine though! :3

Heyo Everyone,

Thanks a ton for the upload Sisgood. I actually tried to convert this over to CBBE, except I had some issues with the blades on the wrists. Some reason it kept causing my game to crash after I re imported into the game. When I was finally able to get it working, the blades weren't weighted properly. It also seems like they have there own bone structure or something like that.

I'd love to see a proper port done by Sinblood, as well as some of his weapons :D

• 2 months later...

i like ravenous elegance but i doesn't like the white skin texture, wich comes with it. my girls are tanned and with this outfit they look like some crazy low minded chicks, wich goes at solarium full clothed. XD

a port to cbbe / unp would be nice.

i like ravenous elegance but i doesn't like the white skin texture' date=' wich comes with it. my girls are tanned and with this outfit they look like some crazy low minded chicks, wich goes at solarium full clothed. XD

a port to cbbe / unp would be nice.

[/quote']

+1 to that

This outfit is now banned from screenshooting on Nexus since Sinblood has apparently made the staff aware no permission was given to port his mod (this applies to Lethal Majasty) all screens of it are hunted down and removed. Besides this is a poor conversion, if you take off the collar (which itself is a stolen poser model) you get a huge tear in the neck and also as mentioned above the skin tone does not change to match your character's face, kind of a problem if you are a redguard lol

This outfit is now banned from screenshooting on Nexus since Sinblood has apparently made the staff aware no permission was given to port his mod (this applies to Lethal Majasty) all screens of it are hunted down and removed. Besides this is a poor conversion' date=' if you take off the collar (which itself is a stolen poser model) you get a huge tear in the neck and also as mentioned above the skin tone does not change to match your character's face, kind of a problem if you are a redguard lol

[/quote']

Damn shame as this a wonderful outfit, absolutely crippled by those horrible fingers, and off-colour skin.

If anyone made it CBBE BBP compatible they'd be a LL hero forever.

This outfit is now banned from screenshooting on Nexus since Sinblood has apparently made the staff aware no permission was given to port his mod (this applies to Lethal Majasty) all screens of it are hunted down and removed. Besides this is a poor conversion' date=' if you take off the collar (which itself is a stolen poser model) you get a huge tear in the neck and also as mentioned above the skin tone does not change to match your character's face, kind of a problem if you are a redguard lol

[/quote']

Damn shame as this a wonderful outfit, absolutely crippled by those horrible fingers, and off-colour skin.

If anyone made it CBBE BBP compatible they'd be a LL hero forever.

Did you not read a word Vicky said? The port is terrible precisely because it's a rip job and was never authorized by the original author. If Sinblood ported this, then there would be no questions about quality or "fingers" whatsoever.

You know guys...if the Chinese, Russians, Koreans, whatever want to rip Sin's work, that doesn't mean we need to link it or download it ourselves. If anything, it will give him more reasons for not modding Skyrim.

• 7 months later...

Really nice dress. These sort of elegant female wear seem completely missing from the vast array of skimpy female armour and bikinis we are left with in Skyrim in the absence of talented modders like SB. It clips badly with UNP, sadly, and while this is a rather sorry port, you did a good job given the circumstances.

• 5 months later...