XNALara

Myst42

XNALara

OMG

I use only Blender to work with 3D models cause as I'm no professional, it's the only program I learned

I don't know much about XNALara as it is another modding program, another modding world

But It seems it uses files in ascii format?

Anyway in the very same page there are import/export scripts saying "Blender"

Browsing through Deviantart, and seeing the ridiculously large and mindblowing universe of possibilities I think, why does it seem to be so little exploit of it's potential?

I'm crazy about "gaming cosplay" Meaning using things from other games into a single one

A few hours browsing for XNALara mods and I say, if this works, I'm gonna rip the hell out of the gaming world.  :D

This feels like the universe is at our feet

Any game. Any thing

Seriously. OMG

I hope I'm right and not getting too excited too early

Wish me luck!

Really?

Then what is this?

post-6429-0-02399100-1405017894_thumb.jpg

Recent import of something I downloaded from the Tomb Raider modding world

Fully functional working in Blender, textures and UV map working too

Well... I've no idea if it's XNALara or another tool, but somehow, people who talk about that program, is related to these kinds of files

The rest is getting rid of the extra properties it may have, getting only the mesh, texture and we have ourselves an outfit

Well... I can only speak for Oblivion since all that one needs in Blender to make an outfit is a mesh, a UV mapped texture, a skeleton and some scripts to rig said mesh to said skeleton, enabling it to work with animations.

Ohhh and there's a whole lot more of models where that came from...

I find your lack of amusement... disturbing  :dodgy:

Even if it's not XNALara

Whatever tool it is, I recall one "TexMod" to change Lara's outfits in TRA and TRL

However people do to make those mods...

I have them in my hands now

It's only a matter of adjusting shape and bone rigging...

It's a reality

I'm in possession of a lot of models and textures from games like Tomb Raider -Legend-Anniversary-Underworld and the 2013 one, Starcraft, Prince of Persia, Assassins Creed, and that's just naming a few of the popular ones... 

I'm pretty sure I can port all those rips to Oblivion with a bit of modeling, adjusting and rigging

But I guess nobody cares

Too bad

More for me then

It's amazing how I'm saying here I'm gonna rip stuff from lots and lots and lots of games, how outfits that usually appear on "what mod is this" after being posted in Japanese blogs that nobody can find, how mods that were usually "private" and things people had to pay for in order to get, how that, and much, much more is within reach, and nobody bats an eye

The apathy is overwhelming 

notasingle.jpg

And as you say you're such a big deal and know so much then I guess you're just "innocently" trolling

If such an offer is received by this astounding lack of interest, I'll keep quiet and make my rips alone... share them only with friends and be on my way

:(

Wait a second...

Why do I even care for sharing?

That's right! I don't have to care nor have any responsibility not even finishing mods, nor sharing anything

"Not giving a damn" mode activated!

Back to business then and carry on citizens!  ^_^

Goodbye!

I'm pretty sure a lot of models were sourced from XNALara models. Most notably Tera armors, Blade and Soul, Final Fantasy. The actual program itself is pretty limited. You can pose and tweak graphics... and that's it. But it has a large library of models.

If you like Cosplay, you also might want to look into MikuMikuDancing (MMD). It has a large amount of anime style models. The program is similar to XNALara but more advanced. It can pose, animate, add sounds, advanced graphics, physics. If you've seen a Skyrim dance animation, it most likely came from MMD.

Lots of XNALara models have nude versions, converted to Source Film Maker and made into sex animations. Lots of MMD custom clothes came from eroge games. Just how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? Blue pill or red pill? :cool:

Red Pill ===> if you truly want to "rip the hell out of the gaming world", visit xentax.com.

I hack up XNA LARA/XPS models pretty often to use assets for Skyrim. There's an excellent import/export script for 3ds Max. Actually right now I'm working on adding the Miqo'te tail and ears from Lightning's dlc armor to Skyrim to use with the Mithra and Miqo'te race.

Forgot to add: MMD has motion capture capabilities using Xbox Kinetic. Never actually tried it myself but there's that if you wanted to make animations or something.

• 2 weeks later...

It's addictive o belive me. (You mean oblivion was meant to be played not modded to the moon? Think this is more fun...)

Anyway I just use that blender script for 2.49 to throw critters and stuff I find around into Oblivion. Thinking of related programs w/e digitalero community used was pretty decent too. Some of the mesh.acii files are nice since you just have to rename/regroup bone families rather than make your own.

Archived