Lula Online Credits and Dollar Generator

Vivi

Yo - Just wondering does anyone have the Lula Online Credits and Dollar Generator from here? I just cant get my hands on it, every possible DL option wants me to fill out some shitty survey which would be ok IF THEY WOULD WORK >.>

Guest Omega1084

Those things all work the same.

It's hard to say which, if any, will work.

Honestly, I wouldn't even chance looking at them.

I used to do surveys and shit to get "cash" in places like IMVU and some online games and it's filled with bad crap that mostly doesn't work and just actively attempts to murder your computer.

Usually this generators for any kind of online/web game will try to scam information about you, or more often are viruses so better stay a mile away from "generators "

Nevertheless never hear of Lula Online so thanks for the tip :D It will be good to reminiscent old Lula Empire game :D

Discovered it few days ago myself, its pretty good, i like it more than Sexgangsters and a lot more "safe for work". And that browser refresh cheat is nice :P

I loved the oldschool Sexy Empire, I'd really like to see some kickstarter or some similar project with the same art style. Go for Airline 69 1-2 if you liked Lula, was made by the same creators, unfortunately they are very short :/

More like Offbeatr than Kickstarter :D but yea It would be nice to see remastered or even new game in style of Sexy Empire or Airlines.

Also how does this refresh "cheat " works in Lula Online ? since can't really get it to work lol.

Don't even try to complete those surveys usually the easy one will still be blocked even after you finish, only one that work are the "pay to unlock " and in 99% even if you do that you will get link to trojan or keylogger lol.

Pressing F5 doesnt work, just click on the refresh button on your browser to reload the page and you get a new fan mail for your girls. You can trade those gifts in for xp, money, scratchcards, etc. The best thing is that sometimes you get bonus cards with fanmails which can reduce the building/upgrading time of your rooms, give free upgrade to a room or add xp to one of your girls, which is like the best thing. The thing I like is that money isnt really a problem, you get lots of money for achivements. So yeah, fortunately that money hack is really not necessary.

What bothers me is that the photo/film making is overnerfed, I wasnt expecting much but its just waaay too simple.

Yep film making and photo sessions are very simple but still fun to play :D

I currently have 6 girls so don't even need to spam F5 since gifts show up every few sec lol

Only thing that really annoy me is that the best photo sets etc are for Lula coins only and building anything in Server room or Photo Lab takes now like 18h X_x

True but they are damm rare and the other one that's worth something only give 3h boost so not really helping when upgrading a desk in Photo lab takes like 18h lol.

I have lev 2 Photo lab and don't even wan't to know how much it takes to upgrade items on lev 3-4 lol :D

Takes 39 hours XD I just reahced lvl 20 and the best video I can make is only DVD, not sure when I get something better. Web Design is a nice money maker with the Game option, with the Bondage set boost it pays 5600, thats the best price so far.

Its just really shame that the production process is nerfed as hell. Installed Sexy Empire last weekend for old times sake, its still awesome. Not sure why this kind of genre is so forgotten, I wonder if there is any adult mods for The Movies game made by Lionhead, that would be awesome XD

Archived