Zhuliya huge breasts and butt

i dont really see the appeal of characters looking like this but each to their own i wont download but good work :)

Same for me, but man the breasts are shaped kinda odd around the nipples, just curious if that's some sort of distortion from making them so large or what did that.

i dont really see the appeal of characters looking like this but each to their own i wont download but good work :)

Same for me, but man the breasts are shaped kinda odd around the nipples, just curious if that's some sort of distortion from making them so large or what did that.

I messed with them in 3ds max

nice, looks like you made a lot of progress.  idk what im trying to do with modding atm, im thinking of converting the body to TBBP for the extra breast bone nodes but I would have to manualy add weights to each vert for it so that would take time and a lot of the time when I weight stuff it comes out looking pretty weird... lol anyways great to see you are making good progress

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I tested that new mesh out, bounces nicely. Here's an update on my progress. 

attachicon.gif2014-06-27_00001.jpg

I've nearly fixed my argonian follower. she's standalone (but you'd need an armor for her) but I have a texture issue on her feet I have to fix. 

attachicon.gif2014-07-01_00014.jpg

I have a werewolf follower that require's the HDT werewolves mod and the Raging Horse Futa mod coming too. I just need to fix her .esp file and package her. 

attachicon.gif2014-07-11_00003.jpg

lastly, I have a khajiit follower mod coming using a bodyslide edited mesh (it could use some better weighting) that requires an armor mod from the nexus. no ETA on this one, as I fucked up my khajiit by making her somehow.

Nice, Looks very similar to my ZGGB_CH, when i first saw it i thought i was mine minus the pubic hairs lol

iicaN6EwyBrpQ.pngijEXwXZrIGBVF.pngi2bRVHROSCIb4.pngiEiYUQ4EUg3nN.png

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I haven't been able to see the boots when attaching them and whenever I attach the outfit, my game crashes, I have HDT installed and the proper skeleton, anyone else have an issue like this?

try hdtHighHeel_beta, it makes it so high heel costumes work as intended

I've nearly fixed my argonian follower. she's standalone (but you'd need an armor for her) but I have a texture issue on her feet I have to fix. 

I have a werewolf follower that require's the HDT werewolves mod and the Raging Horse Futa mod coming too. I just need to fix her .esp file and package her. 

lastly, I have a khajiit follower mod coming using a bodyslide edited mesh (it could use some better weighting) that requires an armor mod from the nexus. no ETA on this one, as I fucked up my khajiit by making her somehow.

Nice, Looks very similar to my ZGGB_CH, when i first saw it i thought i was mine minus the pubic hairs lol

ya your body mod looks amazing, i tryed to get it working on my computer but i couldnt (cant really remeber why) but yeah it would be great to fill the game with all sorts of different female body types like yours and mine some skinny ones to.

ya your body mod looks amazing, i tryed to get it working on my computer but i couldnt (cant really remeber why) but yeah it would be great to fill the game with all sorts of different female body types like yours and mine some skinny ones to.

Oh No i wasn't talking about yours the one in the first post but in the pics TowerWatch posted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...