Final Fantasy 13 armor big butt

View File

2014-05-28_00013_zpsa7b3f0b2.jpg

This is a armor from FF13 i put it on my body mod. I added some more verts to this body so now it is significantly smoother :)

you can find the armor with the counsol, the names are: lingxcxiel, lingxcy

or you can find them as the origonal modder intended. there is a chest at the sky forge

Screenshot_1_zps92a9fd8e.png

i think it would not be to hard. would u want to keep the robots head and the nipple guards or what were you thinking?  or maybe just one arm and one leg are mechanical.

Ill be watching some tuts on the boots for ebony valkirie so hopefully i can get those done tonight and reupload

Hey Skyrimkillmod, I was trying to send you a PM earlier, but it appears that it is not working for you?  Have you ever had problems with PM's on LL?  :-/

Nice, good pics. Ok I get ya now, thought you were talking about some sex animations for a min. So you used nifskope to remove the armor from the body and set that nig as the female body nif? Make sure that the body nif you are useing is from the Valkyrie mod because that mod has the most polys on the body

you have my full permission to do what you want with the body and followers so totaly post that mod when u get it done!

im trying to add some more verts but 3ds max keeps crashin :/

Any luck so far? taken any screenshots of your progress? Or have you changed your focus to making a more humanoid werewolf?

Ya still Geting a crash when I add verts. I know I sent you a hentai mixed file before saying it was the bet one to use but I found some very issues on it by the butt, what mod are you useing for you body nif? Right now I'm working on vampire dark knight armor (it's looking really good) haveing a problem packing bak into the original mod though because the modder packed his textures and mesh into a BSA witch I don't know how to put he unpacked contents back into it :/

if you could make this armor a standalone for me that would be cool because i dont know how.

if you wana test it go ahead but i gota work on one of the legs im haveing problems with the normals on it.

your gona need to install 3 mods two ill post here the other here is the link 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52033/?

The RogueArmor mod is the one with my edit, use the counsol and type "rogue"

the boots and chest are on rogue armor and the sholders and gloves are on the vampire set, consol "VDK"  they are the blue ones

RogueArmor(Titans).rar

hdtHighHeel_beta0_5-36213-beta0-5.7z

nice, for the face you can go to the actors tab in CK and then find your charitor in the name list double click and go to the char gen parts tab then look at the bottom and it says preview click head or full and your head will pop up, on this tab u can edit like the eyebrows and hair and if you go to the next tab you can edit the rest of the face