File Name: Bound Armors Spells for

File Submitter: CeeTeeDee

File Submitted: 23 Jun 2014

File Category: Weapons & Spells

Requires: Original Bound Armors BSA & Demonica/Lilith Race.

-> ESP ONLY done without permission <-

I did this for my own game enjoyment.

Added Demonica race to list of available races for the original bound armors spells mod available here :: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30462/?

No further changes were made to either mods!
You will need Demonica and the original Bound Armors mod.

Overwrite the original ESP with this one.

Known Bugs:
Multiple 'Bound Weapon/Armor Effect' shader instances combined with other character spell shaders (muffle, healing etc)
may (but won't always) result in stuck invisible shaders which render the toon invisible.
If such a problem happens to your Skyrim, download Cure.rar extract to skyrim root directory and run via the console using 'Bat CureAll'
which will remove the stuck shaders from the render queue.
You may have to un-and-re-equip any magical items already being rendered on your toon.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Tried this out, works perfectly and looks fantastic

Thank you

Have you considerred asking for permission as this IMHO is worth it and should be published with the rest of the Demonica work

Thank you but i can't really seeing as it's not my work.

this esp doesn't alter the demonica race meshes/maps, levelled lists or any other attributes, i simply added the binary OFF\ON for the demonica race to utilize the armor meshes from the bound armors mod.

what would be awesome was if the demonica authors would ask permission from the bound armors author to edit the meshes into something more fitting the demonica race... 

tbh, i just like this mod for the summonable shield :)

(thats why loverslab is nice you get little esp adaptions like these to enhance things you'd get banned on nexus for anyway)

Thank you

Have you considerred asking for permission as this IMHO is worth it and should be published with the rest of the Demonica work

this esp doesn't alter the demonica race meshes/maps, levelled lists or any other attributes, i simply added the binary OFF\ON for the demonica race to utilize the armor meshes from the bound armors mod.

what would be awesome was if the demonica authors would ask permission from the bound armors author to edit the meshes into something more fitting the demonica race... 

(thats why loverslab is nice you get little esp adaptions like these to enhance things you'd get banned on nexus for anyway)

Very true, tbh I think you would be banned for even thinking about a Krista mod on there.

Highly unlikely Krista would ask anyone on Nexus for anything, it is possible though that the idea could be reworked into the Demonica system but I wouldn't hold your breath as there is a lot going on in development over there from what I can tell so new ideas will most likely put on the back burner for later consideration

Thank you

Very true, tbh I think you would be banned for even thinking about a Krista mod on there.

Highly unlikely Krista would ask anyone on Nexus for anything, it is possible though that the idea could be reworked into the Demonica system but I wouldn't hold your breath as there is a lot going on in development over there from what I can tell so new ideas will most likely put on the back burner for later consideration

yeah, rules are rules.  Krista's mods tend to attract a surfeit of thieves as it is, and i'm sure the club would prefer to focus its attention on original work.

I was banned from nexus for accidentally posting screenshots of some lady body armors, lost a bunch of mods :P

Still approaching the author of the bound armors mod and asking if he would mind making a whole new release just for one custom race that he can't post on nexus anyway is taking the piss...

so hopefully i'll be forgiven this and the mod won't get pulled.

• 1 month later...