View File

Ser Pounce-a-lot

Sabre Cat Companion

Ser Pounce-a-lot comes in 4 variations now:

The Normal Sabre Cat

The Snow Sabre Cat

The Vale Sabre Cat *you do not need dawngard for my vale version*

Spectral Sabre Cat

Not much more to say except that he will level with you, does not affect stealth meter (he's a sabre cat for crying out loud, stealth is there thing XD ).

He will be .... well, should be behind the tavern in Riverwood, but it has been known that he likes to wonder and hunt Gerdur's live stock. No one knows why she tolerates a saber cat so near her family, but there are rumors of someone with a voice that sounds just like hers saying "Who's the pretty kitty? Yes you are!" in the middle of the night. Those are just rumors of course.

In the sabre cat follower there is a texture addition from Bestiality Extras from Gone http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20589-bestiality-animations-pack/. (thanks for the awesome mod Gone)

It's the penis textures for the sabre cat. I have it installed and have no idea on how to remove it from the mod and what consequences that will have in my game if i do remove it just to pack the mod again, so i will leave it there. It's no biggie actually :)

I would love to add an armored skin to it but my drawing skills do not go beyond stick figures XD

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/16/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm, Update.esm
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sweet!

Does it have dialogue like "wait here" "I want to trade some things with you" e.t.c.?

Yes, it does have the basic follower dialogs, wait, trade, follow, do something for me :)

Did you add the robotic "meow" when you click him? Cause that would be fantastic :D

I have no idea yet on how to do that, i was trying to add some sound files i have of actual tiger purs, hiss and growl for the dialog options but i have not found a way to add them.

There is also a responce that is supposed to be visible from the sabre cat when you choose the trade topic, but for some reason it's not showing up and it goes directly to the inventory.

Guest corespore

If your looking for something custom for your follower why not use the Vale sabercat resources such as the .nif and high-res textures. You could re-texture the skin and alter the glow-maps to give it something unique.

EDIT: I pulled and packaged the files to save you time of you decide to go the custom skinned route, i took the textures from the high-res texture pack supplied by Bethesda. 

If your looking for something custom for your follower why not use the Vale sabercat resources such as the .nif and high-res textures. You could re-texture the skin and alter the glow-maps to give it something unique.

EDIT: I pulled and packaged the files to save you time of you decide to go the custom skinned route, i took the textures from the high-res texture pack supplied by Bethesda. attachicon.gifVale Sabercat Resources.7z

Thank you, i have downloaded it and will work with it very soon :)

Guest corespore

I was curious about how the glow maps work so i loaded it as well and was playing around and found out you can really crank-up the glowing effect on those sabrecats. From what it looks like you can change the glowing effect to have multiple colors and patterns.

When I showed up in riverwood the cat was killing or attacking everything in sight and all the guards and riverwood locals were attacking me as the crimes the cat was doing were tallied up. I finally got one guard to slow down enough to tell him i was thane, but i still had a murder charged to my stats from the cat. I am interested in this mod, but a little gun shy. Ending up uninstalling it. But will follow it and be interested to see how it develops.

I was curious about how the glow maps work so i loaded it as well and was playing around and found out you can really crank-up the glowing effect on those sabrecats. From what it looks like you can change the glowing effect to have multiple colors and patterns.

mmmm interesting :)

When I showed up in riverwood the cat was killing or attacking everything in sight and all the guards and riverwood locals were attacking me as the crimes the cat was doing were tallied up. I finally got one guard to slow down enough to tell him i was thane, but i still had a murder charged to my stats from the cat. I am interested in this mod, but a little gun shy. Ending up uninstalling it. But will follow it and be interested to see how it develops.

Yeah, i'm sorry about that. I already corrected it and uploaded a fix version as soon as i noticed it when i tried it in a new game. I'n my previous tests it had always been night time and now one was around for him to attack.

My bad :)

Well that sucks, just like the wolf master mod from the nexus, Matchmaker spells fizzle on him. So he's basically immune to creature animations from Sexlab mods like Defeat or just plain Matchmaker. Anyway to enable him?

Well .... i wasn't thinking of him being a sex toy when i made him, but i will look into it so you and others can have fun any way they want it :)

PS: Sadly no barbs :( i will have to find a way for sexlab nude creatures to work it's magic on a custom race animal, which is my guess why the spells fizzle.

I will need info from a moderator if the mod can then remain in the non adult section and how to move it if it can't stay here if i get it to be sexlab aware. :)

Well that sucks, just like the wolf master mod from the nexus, Matchmaker spells fizzle on him. So he's basically immune to creature animations from Sexlab mods like Defeat or just plain Matchmaker. Anyway to enable him?

Well .... i wasn't thinking of him being a sex toy when i made him, but i will look into it so you and others can have fun any way they want it :)

PS: Sadly no barbs :( i will have to find a way for sexlab nude creatures to work it's magic on a custom race animal, which is my guess why the spells fizzle.

I will need info from a moderator if the mod can then remain in the non adult section and how to move it if it can't stay here if i get it to be sexlab aware. :)

Mostly want him to have some fun when we get into combat and he takes down a female bandit :D but yeah if you can find a way to do that.

Guest corespore

You might be able to just split the mod into two parts. Keep the normal mod here and just post the "adult" add-ons in the adult section with a link between the two. Though i doubt the moderation will make a big deal if you just post it here, they are generally forgiving about where content is posted as long as it doesn't break any laws or rules of LL. 

But just to make sure you could always ask one of the moderation staff. I would recommend asking DoctaSax, he is usually quick with any answers and i have yet to see him not be able to give an exact answer. --> http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

You might be able to just split the mod into two parts. Keep the normal mod here and just post the "adult" add-ons in the adult section with a link between the two. Though i doubt the moderation will make a big deal if you just post it here, they are generally forgiving about where content is posted as long as it doesn't break any laws or rules of LL. 

But just to make sure you could always ask one of the moderation staff. I would recommend asking DoctaSax, he is usually quick with any answers and i have yet to see him not be able to give an exact answer. --> http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...