Not sure if it is my game.

Guest Donkey

But seem FOMM Does not use Archiveinvalidation correctly. I only nitcied this when reverting from Breeze to extender, no matter what i do my male character now looks like this:

I am not sure if it is my FOMM doing this my version is: 0.13.21

That looks like a mismatch between the body mesh and the texture, which indicates a wrong texture is installed.

ArchiveInvalidation doesn't really have any voodoo in new vegas since the AII patch. All FOMM and ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated do is create an empty BSA and put it at the start of the load list. When the game loads it and sees its empty, that forces it to load external textures.

Go into FOMMs package manager, make sure breezes is deactivated, select extender, and click 'reactivate'.

That said, I don't know if extender *has* any textures of its own built in, or if you need to download compatible ones from somewhere else.

Oh, I did get this problem myself when I installed the DLC. That is one case where you do need to goggle AI in FOMM; the DLC installers screwed with the BSA load order, breaking what FOMM had already done.

FOMM has a file manager you can use to see what files you have in your data directory, and where they came from. Of course it can't determine if a file that you put there manually came from a mod or is part of the vanilla game -- one more reason nothing gets installed on my end without FOMM, except bare ESPs.

Renaming the Archiveinvalidation.bsa to AI.bsa should do the trick in most cases.

As long as your sarchive list looks like this and you renamed your archive invalidation in the data folder, this should work though:

SArchiveList=Fallout - AI!.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa

At worst, you may need to shift some of the bsa load orders around. Mostly just move misc.bsa infront of ai!.bsa and that should do the trick. So there is some voodoo fixes around that work for some and not for others. :)

Archived