Human Animations not playing? Smalltalk?

So here's what I'm going through from beginning to end.

I decided to install SexoutNG. I installed the datapack, the anims, and the .esm, as well as MCM, Smalltalk, and a BNB-compatible skeleton. The game didn't crash when I loaded it, so so far so good.

My aim was to test a mod selflessly provided to me in another thread. Since none of my few character have Rex yet, though, I figured I'd just walk up and talk to him and see what happens.

I think this is my first problem. I got no dialog. Rex simply proceeded to fuck my character.

My second problem is, though Rex animated perfectly, my character did not. She simply stood upright, stripped of most of her clothes (she only kept a few accessories) and made sex sounds.

Curious, I went and attempted to speak to a random King member. Again, no SmallTalk dialog of any kind (I've never used Smalltalk before so I assume there is supposed to be dialog), he only proceeded to have sex with my character. And he didn't animate either, though he did also strip perfectly.

To recap, my problems seem to be lack of actual dialog with characters without dialog and total lack of human animations during sex. Everything else, even the nifty little splash effect after sex, run flawlessly.

Help?

1. There will only be dialog if a mod adds it. None of the ones you have installed add any dialog, though I *think* smalltalk will add a 'woof' or something like that to rex. Are you saying you pressed 'E' on rex, and sex instantly started?

2. Try smallertalk instead, available in downloads. Smalltalk is huge buggy abandonware.

3. Load order. Post it! ;)

I'll dig up Smallertalk, then.

But yes. On Rex and the dialog-less Kings member, I pressed E and sex instantly started.

Anyway, load order...

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm

ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

Sexout.esm

F3PowerArmor.esp

AllCompanionsEssential 2.0.esp

GARU.esp

No Sleeves No Shirts NV.esp

CombatArmor_MarkII.esp

UHNV.esp

EVE FNV.esp

bzArmour.esp

The Groovatron NV.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

Type 6.esp

Tailor Maid - NV.esp

SamArmorsWeapons.esp

YamsPinupParade.esp

Nevada Skies.esp

SexoutRex.esp

Smalltalk.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

JexMergedPatch04.esp

Total active plugins: 37

Total plugins: 41

Sounds like a bug in SexoutRex' date=' which I've never seen or heard of before this thread. Sexout itself is the only other Sexout mod you have, and it does not do anything with the activate key or have any conversations.

[/quote']

Yep. It was definitely SexoutRex. I unticked it and talked to the usual culprits. No random animationless acts of sex.

It still bugs me that Rex animated, but none of the people did. I suppose if I ever throw in another Sexout mod that interests me, I'll find out. For now, case closed.

Archived