Venus Bikini Closet & Body Test Drive

ReaverLord

bikini003.jpg

Test Drive the Venus Body!

Afraid to try new body mods in your game? Don’t worry! The Venus Body Test Drive is a taste of how the Venus body style can change your Skyrim experience for the better! Test Drive was designed specifically so you don’t have to modify any game files in order to see how Venus changes your favorite body style!

Download here: Venus Test Driveor at Skyrim Nexus.

The Test Drive mod will not overwrite or otherwise ruin any of your existing game files or configurations. All it does is add the body “suit” to your game. After placing the 3 mod files in your data folder, spawn the Venus Test Drive Container by hitting your tidle key ` and typing help venus 0 Look for the CONT code and then type player.placeatme thecodeforthecont 1

Grab the contents from the box that appears, then equip the body, hands, feet, and head.

The Venus Test Drive will transform your default female character into what she “should” be… a Venus girl.

Here's a demo video showing test Drive in action against Dreamgirl:

[video=youtube;zs8QjwwfZF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8QjwwfZF4

As you can see, the video shows you a Dreamgirl default configuration with a SG Renewal Skin texture. I then equip the Venus test drive so you can see how different it makes your character look. You can do this with any UNP-based body style and CBBE so long as you have a UNP-type skeleton installed.

You can get the Venus full body replacer as well as its skin texture pack and vanilla clothing/amors at Skyrim Nexus.

Venus Bikini Closet

Once you have made the switch for good, you'll want show off your new body with the Venus Bikini Pack. It can be found right here.

Venus Bikini Chest

bikini004.png

The package contains over a dozen custom standalone outfits that are designed to give you a good show off of the Venus figure.

Credits for the Venus Body and Outfit Packs:

• Credit goes to Tecmo/Team Ninja for their amazing games used as inspiration to create the Bikini Closet mod. I hate to actually play your games, but they sure are pretty to look at.
  • Credit goes to that dude who designed Rumble Roses. This game’s bikinis were referenced when I created certain aspects of the Bikini Closet mod, too.
  • Credit goes to Dimon, and Navetsea for their great skin textures I used as bases for the Venus Skin.
  • Credit goes to for their permission to port their Tomb Raider outfit.
  • Credit goes to Petrovich for the original lingerie pack he created for UNP.
  • Credit goes to my friend and fellow DAZ3D artist Hongyu for his permission to use his Bikini mesh parts on some of the Venus Bikini outfits.
  • Credit goes to Japanarou for his original Beaded Bikini meshes.
  • Credit goes to Ryk, for his excellent bikini meshes used in partformy Bikini Closet mod.
  • Credit goes to Bethesda for Skyrim and its meshes I have used primarily to create these mods.
Issues you COULD have...
  • There has been a small issue with a specific CTD because some people try the Venus body part on and they don’t have a UNP-type skeleton pre-installed. If you try on the body suit in the Test Drive and your game crashes, PLEASE add the skeleton file included with the Test Drive DL. My mod is not crap, it’s just you have been using CBBE or something other than a UNP-type body since you began playing. The UNP skeleton will not cause your CBBE or anything to stop working either. It is only recognizable by the Venus body meshes(3D models).
  • If you have black skin textures, then your memory is not up to speed with the high resolution textures included with the Test Drive, not to mention, the full replacer packs. Please upgrade your memory to use Venus. Trust me; she’s worth a few more GB.
  • Some people no matter what I say refuse to even try Venus. This may not exactly be an issue with the mod, as much as with the mod user. But whatever—don’t be a moron who never learns what they’ve been missing. Try the Venus Test Drive. Takes less than a minute to see exactly what Venus has to offer. If it doesn’t change your game for the better, send me a PM and I’ll send you a 100 bucks.
PS: I was not sure how to upload my Bikini and Test Drive mods here at LL, so i have placed them on my free server space as well as at Skyrim Nexus. If someone can show me how to upload tem here, I'll make the switch asap. Thanks!

bottomshot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Haha! I just found your file on the Nexus and I am going to test drive to check it out. I guess some people here are really slow to catch on (it has been here for a week or so).

Sexlab can support all body types but some mods, like devious devices, support only two mesh variants (CBBE & UNP/B). My guess is people have settled on a body they disliked less and went with it. There are so many body types out for Skyrim (and more being made), but only some have seen major support by modders.

It's nice that you made a test drive mod for this because I hate to have to replace files on my barely functioning Skyrim data folder. Thanks for sharing with us!

EDIT: Man, this is an awesome body type! I really like the custom pubic hair that changes with the weight slider. I'll probably use this for my custom race only (make them npc peasants green with envy!). It looks like UNP outfits may work with this body type, is there any outfits supported besides the outfit pack you provided?

The Bikinis Pack has been updated with a few minor bug fixes.

Also uploaded a new video showing Venus vs this new body everyone seems to love called UN7b. Watch the 1080 version to see the best quality youtube has to offer. You can download 4000mb version here, Right-click and save-as to DL: Download UN7B 400MB Version Free, and very slow server, sorry!

un7bvsvenusskin2.jpg

[video=youtube;Uhot7saYAfk]

Over 9,000 hits and nearly 1000 endorsements in less than 2 weeks up. I don't care if it has a pussy hole, UN7b is crap to look at compared to Venus and the video proves it!

So sayeth the cursed modder of Skyrim, Reaverlord. Why am I cursed? Because that's the ONLY thing that explains why the shit above is more popular than Venus.

I really don't get it.

HAHA! Groupthink it may well be. But you know I have to give humanity a bit more credit than that. I mean, yes, we all deep down like to follow a leader(or an ideal, as you would imply), because deep down it's actually not easy to lead. Have you seen that episode of TMNT where Shredder actually got to rule the world?

But come on, people have eyes, don't they??

Over 9,000 hits and nearly 1000 endorsements in less than 2 weeks up. I don't care if it has a pussy hole, UN7b is crap to look at compared to Venus and the video proves it!

So sayeth the cursed modder of Skyrim, Reaverlord. Why am I cursed? Because that's the ONLY thing that explains why the shit above is more popular than Venus.

I really don't get it.

Downing another body type probably isn't going to help your cause, as there are probably people that would look past your body mod just out of spite or something now.

But, I will say that I do like Venus body better than UN7b. I personally feel that UN7b took the 'worse' part of 7b, and combined it with the 'worse' part of UNP... however it's really just a matter of taste and many are likely committed to certain bodies due to the armors/mashups and looks for whatever body they're already using.

When UNP and CBBE first came out, people said not so nice stuff about the very first body mods done back in November of 2011. I know because I was there. I do apologize for any hard feelings others may suffer at reading my words. However, when better really does means better, that's not an insult... it's innovation.

And I'm certain they are committed. That's what I intend to change.

I think this is really clever so you can actually see the diference in game, and then check side to side the changes :D.

(By the way I'm some what new to skyrim modding and all , and what I have been noticing a lot since I was going trough body mods was this some sort of war between ppl about body mods, looks like a fight between fans from some futbol team XDD)

Dissing other peoples' work probably isn't the best thing to do but, I understand why you're baffled about UN7B lol. I am too. And really I think it's only because it has a vag that can be animated. It'll probably become the standard for body mods now, though.

I know. But you could say it's like a political campaign. It's nothing personal--just a little mud slinging to get the people talking and most importantly, looking at what they're voting for.

In any case, I appreciate your honest comments. :)

Main reason I liked UNPB is because of the wider selection in breast sizes. You can have little A cups or have what, D? F? something like that. That, and the body shape is generally more realistic looking compared to CBBE, which is why I use it. Especially the waistline where it lines up compared to the arms, the shape of the hips, the shape of the legs, and the shape of the breasts. If I wanted cartoony I'd have gone with CBBE. Regardless if CBBE was made by another woman lol (which makes it all the more surprising it didn't look more like a woman should proportionally).

Yours is pretty good too. I don't really like that new UN7B at all... breast shape was the main reason I didn't care for 7Base. Invis-bra on fake looking boobs? no ty. Maybe if they'd used the more muscular legs instead, and kept the UNPB shaped breasts it would have been alright. Though the thing I think that and UNP/B and the new UN7B suffers from most is the ribcage being really small compared to an actual woman. It only makes the breasts (at their largest) look way bigger than they should be 

yes! want that body a lot. the opposite of UN7B

ReaverLord, I don't get any HDT butt jiggle with the Venus body. Could you perhaps go for a full HDT PE version of this body? It would be phenomenol if you did. The breasts already work with HDT and collision quite nicely, as well as with TBBP animations, but just no ass jiggle. And when the weight slider is maxed there oughta' be. :lol:

@Lady Horus

I've seen people posting how UNP/UNPB is "more realistic". Yet, when I did a search through photographs of artistic nudes on DeviantArt, not a single one was shaped like any of the UNP replacers. However I did see a few shaped like CBBE.

@Lady Horus

I've seen people posting how UNP/UNPB is "more realistic". Yet, when I did a search through photographs of artistic nudes on DeviantArt, not a single one was shaped like any of the UNP replacers. However I did see a few shaped like CBBE.

Can you post them? I'd love to see a real woman that looks like CBBE.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived