Anyone know of any CBBE HDT enabler armor retextures?

Netgearer22

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/

click on the spoilers for the ones that list HDT.

Note: you can pretty much match up a retexture for an armor with a mashup.

I use the textures from "aMidianBorn book of silence_ARMORS" along with CT77's HDT CBBE mashup.

Or I was until a couple of hours ago, when I started playing around with the Citrus Beta.

Now I'm using those textures with the 7base BBP version of CT77's Mashup... :blush:

If you find a HDT enable mesh for an armor you use, and you find said armor for a different body type with a retexture you can probably put the texture with the armor and have your cake and eat it too...

Heck I use the "aMidianBorn book of silence_WEAPONS" with the "BetterShapedWeapons_LeanWolf_v195" to give a better detail and overall look to the default weapons.

Mix and Match, and enjoy your game.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/

click on the spoilers for the ones that list HDT.

Note: you can pretty much match up a retexture for an armor with a mashup.

I use the textures from "aMidianBorn book of silence_ARMORS" along with CT77's HDT CBBE mashup.

Or I was until a couple of hours ago, when I started playing around with the Citrus Beta.

Now I'm using those textures with the 7base BBP version of CT77's Mashup... :blush:

If you find a HDT enable mesh for an armor you use, and you find said armor for a different body type with a retexture you can probably put the texture with the armor and have your cake and eat it too...

Heck I use the "aMidianBorn book of silence_WEAPONS" with the "BetterShapedWeapons_LeanWolf_v195" to give a better detail and overall look to the default weapons.

Mix and Match, and enjoy your game.

Archived