NPC's Don't Undress!

Like the title says, no matter what combination of options I edit, the NPC's never undress during sex. I haven't the slightest clue what's going on, kinda makes me miss the older version of Sexout when it used to work just fine.

The load order is how it is suggested in one of the other threads so I don't think it has anything to do with that.

Alrighty then, here it is:

FalloutNV.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Active Wasteland.esm

Military Explansion Program.esm

NSkies - Vanilla Edition.esm

rePopulated Wasteland.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

New Vegas Error Corrections - NO DLC.esp

GoodspringsPlayerHome.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

CharacterBackgrounds.esp

Continue After End.esp

Free the Slaves.esp

Active Wasteland - Vanilla Replacements.esp

Active Wasteland - Coffee Maker.esp

FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp

You take a sip from your trusty Vault 13 canteen.esp

Oven Cooking.esp

christinecos.esp

LegionGladiatorPA.esp

DragbodysLegionReplacerV01.esp

NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp

ShilohDS-Color Maps and Icons.esp

noautoaim.esp

EVE FNV.esp

IncreasedLegion1_1.esp

F03weaponpack_v1_14.esp

New Vegas Error Corrections BugFixes - NO DLC.esp

The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

SCR should be loading before SexoutLegion' date=' but I don't think that would cause this. Have you tried disabling any non-Sexout mods to see if the issue persists?

[/quote']

I tried that and it still doesn't work. It works the first time, with the skin texture all messed up, but then it stops working. They carry on with the animation and everything, they just don't remove their clothes. It's driving me nuts because I can't figure out how to fix this!

I noticed you don't have any body mod esp's or body type specific clothing esp's in your load order. Are you using the BnB skeleton and animations and a type3/breeze compatible body? If not, are you setting SexoutNG to not use a body armor for you and just undress you instead? The configuration options need to be tailored to your bodies that are installed. By default, Sexout is aimed at a Breeze/vanilla male and a type3/bnb compatible female body as far as I know.

Default sexout options assume no NPC body mods installed, player body mod installed. Sexout body suits are used for NPCs, not for the player, by default. The BNB skeletons are required though, as some of the newer animations use them.

If there are any concerns about the settings, you can go through the mcm menu pages in NG clicking the 'default' button, which should reset everything. Defaults should be:

NPCs Undress: Always

Player Undress: Always

All redress: cons only

NPCs body suits: sexout

Player body suit: none

At least, that's what I remember the defaults being.. :)

Default sexout options assume no NPC body mods installed' date=' player body mod installed. Sexout body suits are used for NPCs, not for the player, by default. The BNB skeletons are required though, as some of the newer animations use them.

If there are any concerns about the settings, you can go through the mcm menu pages in NG clicking the 'default' button, which should reset everything. Defaults should be:

NPCs Undress: Always

Player Undress: Always

All redress: cons only

NPCs body suits: sexout

Player body suit: none

At least, that's what I remember the defaults being.. :)

[/quote']

I installed breeze's male bodies and the type 3 female body but not the bodysuits for breeze's... should I use that? The problem is they just don't undress at all, no matter which options I select.

I don't really know what to say. You need to start disabling your other mods and see if that solves the problem, then reenable them one by one. I see several 'suspicious' things in your load order that I'm not familiar with, but that look wrong.

Example: You have some mod ending in "NO DLC" yet you do have the DLC.

You also have the load order for the sexout ESMs wrong. It should be:

Sexout.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

They must be after the DLC. It does not matter if they are before or after most other things.

I don't really know what to say. You need to start disabling your other mods and see if that solves the problem' date=' then reenable them one by one. I see several 'suspicious' things in your load order that I'm not familiar with, but that look wrong.

Example: You have some mod ending in "NO DLC" yet you do have the DLC.

You also have the load order for the sexout ESMs wrong. It should be:

Sexout.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

They must be after the DLC. It does not matter if they are before or after most other things.

[/quote']

They have to use the NO DLC version of NVEC, they don't have DeadMoney installed. The full DLC version of NVEC requires all 4 DLC's to be installed, the full version of NVEC requires all 4 DLC plus GRA. So the above load order is using the correct NVEC install.

Archived