Animations off by about 90 degrees

Hey all, fantastic modding community you've got going here!

I'm having an issue where when my player rapes someone, the animation is off by 90, sometimes 180 degrees. The only time where the animation seems spot on is during the doggy style position.

I believe my load order is correct, but here it is anyways:

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

Total active plugins: 13

Total plugins: 13

As a side note, when an npc rapes another npc, the animations line up perfectly.

Beyond that, I do have one question: Is there supposed to be some dialogue options to seduce women? Granted I've only tried with Sunny so far.

Thanks in advanced!

Hey all' date=' fantastic modding community you've got going here!

I'm having an issue where when my player rapes someone, the animation is off by 90, sometimes 180 degrees. The only time where the animation seems spot on is during the doggy style position.[/quote']I can't help you with this but I can offer some small advice on your load order.

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutRapers.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

You should not be loading the pre-order packs before Old World Blues.
Beyond that' date=' I do have one question: Is there supposed to be some dialogue options to seduce women? Granted I've only tried with Sunny so far.[/quote']The best available for this right now is SexoutSex.

I'm not really sure what I've done wrong here' date=' I got the files from this post, and even tried re-downloading them after you mentioned I had an old version.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198

[/quote']

That's the correct thread, but it definitely sounds like you have installed an old version, like perhaps your install of the new version did not work.

In FOMM select Sexout.esm tell me what it says in the bottom of the page under Description.

I am experiencing that exact problem.

Checked my version and its the same as tydygunn's. The mod is hot as hell' date=' but right now I'm screwing people's kidneys and that's no fun at all!

[/quote']

Can you look over his and your load list, and tell me what you have in common other than DLC?

Here's my updated load order, after taking the advice about moving Old World Blues:

FalloutNV.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

CaravanPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutRapers.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

Total active plugins: 13

Total plugins: 13

*Sigh* lol.

Could it possibly be one of my plugins? The only plugin I'm using for Sexout that doesn't come in the plugin's folder is SexoutTrade' date=' and I added that after the problem was occuring.

[/quote']

I really doubt it. Sexout is the only thing that does any of the positioning, none of the other mods should affect it. Did you update to the latest version, .49?

I've been using Sexout for two days and I'm also seeing the angle problem. Updated to .49 today but I've not noticed a change.

What I have found is that the angle error offset seems to depend entirely on the angle at which the player and the target NPC are facing each other when the rape punch is used.

If the player and NPC are facing one another exactly head on, the anim position angles will be correct. If the NPC has its back turned, the anim positioning is off by roughly 180 degrees. If you initiate it when the NPC has its shoulder turned toward you, it's off by about 90 degrees. And so on.

The issue basically seems to be that when the characters are placed into the animation positions, the angles at which the characters are placed in the anim are the same as the directions they were facing in at the moment when the action was initiated.

Is it happening for all of you with the rape punch? I'm surprised that thing works at all actually. Try some sex without the rape-punch and see what happens.

Tried it with SexoutSex. Works fine. Though that's to be expected, since the sex there is initiated from the dialogue screen. You are always facing the other character directly, so there's never any character facing "mismatch", so to speak, when you initiate the action.

Yeah, same solution as biteme here. Now that he's mentioned it, the rape punch did exactly what he said. On the flip-flop, SexoutSex is working fine, except during the blowjob option, my character disappears. I think I saw a couple threads on that though,so I'll check there for answers to that =P

Is it happening for all of you with the rape punch? I'm surprised that thing works at all actually. Try some sex without the rape-punch and see what happens.

Tried it with SexoutSex. Works fine. Though that's to be expected' date=' since the sex there is initiated from the dialogue screen. You are always facing the other character directly, so there's never any character facing "mismatch", so to speak, when you initiate the action.

[/quote']

I appreciate the testing, but there's something else at play. NG always positions characters relative to each other, not absolutely, or relative to some other object. If the player is involved, the other actors are always positioned 0 or 180 from the player; otherwise, it's 0 or 180 from actorB.

The rape punch is an old item in an old mod -- neither it nor its mod (SexoutRapers.esp) is maintained. I updated the esp just enough so that normal stalking could make use of the new animations, but that's all that's been done to it in months -- since before there was a sexoutNG.

My advice: don't use the rape punch. It's not maintained and only left there so people don't complain to me about removing it

I downloaded GECK and made a quick fix for this. Imperfect, but works well enough. Specifically, I added the indicated codesnippet right after the reference variable declarations in the script 00SexoutRapeWeapon:

Begin OnHit
; Repair it
player.SetEquippedCurrentHealth 2 5

ref targt
set targt to GetOwnerLastTarget

ref self
set self to GetContainer

; Fix for anim angle starts here
self.PushActorAway targt 0 ; simple, effective way to get people out of bed
float angleSelf
float newTargetAngle 
set angleSelf to self.getangle z
set newTargetAngle to angleSelf  - 180
targt.setangle z newTargetAngle
; Fix for anim angle ends here

I'm attaching a tiny .esp with the fix in it in case anybody else wants it.

Archived