IGNORED

Mouse not working

Hi,

I have a Problem with Skyrim (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn, Highres... installed) and I can't find a way to get rid of it.

The mouse isnt reacting. I cant move it. The courser is stuck in the middle of the screen. When im moving the mouse up, i can see the windows courser at the top of the screen, the skyrim courser stays in the middle. Keyboard is working fine and i can load/start a new game as long there is no click only window like some mods have changed. It doesnt matter if Im in the game or the main menu, i cant do anything with the mouse. I can walk, open things, talk to ppl, everything not mouserelated works.

There is no game controller plugged in and 360 controller option is turned off.

I tryed starting the game without mods and without skse. Cant move the mouse.

Windowed mode doesnt help.

Validating doesnt help.

7 days ago everything was working fine. I updated some mods. Cbbe and Sos mainly. Also updated my grapicsdriver. Dont think i changed anything else.

Any ideas? Im all out of them.

Little update.

Sometimes it is working. Yesterday i had no problems playing and after a restart i can play now aswell. Before i restarted i couldnt control the mouse.

Still trying to figure out what is causing this. I know that xfire and steam dont work well together, but as both are running now this isnt the problem. Maybe its uplay.

Skyrim is definitely a bitch.

Archived