please need help with a serious problem Storageutil.DLL

Hi all, after a crash in game i had restarted the pc, a then i tried lauch the game again but it never started, i cant reach even the bethesda logo...after some hours,checking folder and various esp, i have noticed a thing, in skse/plugin folder there in a buggy file storageutil.DLL ,but first was working, in fact i  dont use the the skse_loader or if i remove the storageutil file from the plugin folder the game start, BUT icant use mod like sexlab or skse related,someone kwon how ican try to resolve this problem?

From the PapyrusUtil/StorageUtil thread at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/page-7

Handful of people reporting SexLab giving the error for PapyrusUtil not being version 2.2 despite being 100% sure it's using the latest version, apparently the game loads up fine, but the PapyrusUtil papyrus functions all fail to bind, making the version check SexLab does return false. Some have also reported that installing vcomp100.dll fixes the issue for them. Any idea why this might be the case or if a fix is possible?

I also have some suspicions that the current version of PapyrusUtil is what's causing the corrupted save some people have been getting as well, and looking at their skse logs they all fail and corrupt after failing to create the .skse save file whenever saving the game. May be related to the above or something else entirely, just putting it out there incase you have any idea or suspicions yourself..

Also any chance of releasing source code? I'm working on learning C++ and SKSE plugin development to move some of the sexlab functions off papyrus, something to tear apart and poke at would help a lot in that process.

From reading that thread, I don't see that the problem was ever resolved.  You might try the solution Ashal suggest (installing the vcomp100.dll ... although I have no idea where you'd have to look to find it).

From the PapyrusUtil/StorageUtil thread at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/page-7

Handful of people reporting SexLab giving the error for PapyrusUtil not being version 2.2 despite being 100% sure it's using the latest version, apparently the game loads up fine, but the PapyrusUtil papyrus functions all fail to bind, making the version check SexLab does return false. Some have also reported that installing vcomp100.dll fixes the issue for them. Any idea why this might be the case or if a fix is possible?

I also have some suspicions that the current version of PapyrusUtil is what's causing the corrupted save some people have been getting as well, and looking at their skse logs they all fail and corrupt after failing to create the .skse save file whenever saving the game. May be related to the above or something else entirely, just putting it out there incase you have any idea or suspicions yourself..

Also any chance of releasing source code? I'm working on learning C++ and SKSE plugin development to move some of the sexlab functions off papyrus, something to tear apart and poke at would help a lot in that process.

From reading that thread, I don't see that the problem was ever resolved.  You might try the solution Ashal suggest (installing the vcomp100.dll ... although I have no idea where you'd have to look to find it).

already tried with vcomp100.dll, actually i have unistalled the sexlab related mod, ima tryng to reinstall all the stuff, if dont work ill try to follow the save of utiltydll

Archived