Custom races crash when equpping CBBE supported armor?

WiCloud

I recently installed a mod called remodeled armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT. From what i understand... none of the custom races i have installed cannot equip a vanilla or CBBE supported armor so i CTD. My thoughts are, the customs just don't have the proper skeleton. In which i did check to confirm...that they don't indeed. Vanilla races equip them just fine and they look astonishingly better but a little more skimpy as well. Im not sure if a quick copy and paste from the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended files might fix this...but then again I'd risk messing up the whole custom in turn or if there's a way to have custom races use that skeleton like everyone else. 

Im not a modder so if this issue involves using an editor program then i mine as well delete the mod mentioned above. The issue only appeared after installing it before then customs could wear almost anything that didn't require certain skeletons from before.

You need to place the skeleton into your custom races folder along with the TBBP/BBP body the reason vanilla can wear them is because that is where the skeleton was installed at so you need to manually add those things to your player folder or you will CTD when you try to wear them.

You need to place the skeleton into your custom races folder along with the TBBP/BBP body the reason vanilla can wear them is because that is where the skeleton was installed at so you need to manually add those things to your player folder or you will CTD when you try to wear them.

Just to make sure i don't get it wrong. would i have to copy everything from the XP32 E-S Files into the custom race files? If not what part of the skeleton file should be copied into the custom race files and where? *Im assuming meshes or textures (textures most likely)* Im just being cautious about this due to the fact that if i get it wrong my character will either be deformed or the character data may not ever be loaded up until fixed.

Ok i added the skeleton in Meshes/Actors/Character/character assets to the BMatera file *im using this custom to test with* equipped the armor(s) and still CTD. Either im not doing it right or I need to figure out how to add the BBP/TBBP body. I know i have it floating around in my files...just wouldn't know where I'd find it. Oh well I'll keep trying until i find it or get the armor to equip without CTD.

That's it! im scrapping that mod! oh well atleast in the process i learned how to replace textures *don't ask* So now im gonna go give a little Elin girl Battle Matera paws for hands and feet! *there still hands and feet but have a slightly different texture to them*

Archived