Help with Beastiality mod

Hey guys and gals, I'm attempting to install some of the beastiality mods and I keep running into the same issue over and over and when I uninstall them the effect stays causing me to do a full uninstall/Reinstall. Basically What happens is wolves and horses and other things are always Erect. Is there anyway to fix this? Not everything is but I just don't enjoy every wolf attacking me with a huge red rocket, or every horse walking around dragging on the ground. Now I'm using nude creatures mod and all the stuff it suggests but it still occurs. Is there anything I can do other then giving up entirely?

So you have:
SexLab Nude Creatures, Sexlab Animation Framework, and the appropriate meshes and textures? Oh and which mesh pack do you have, Creature Features or Bestiality Extras?

And you ran FNIS but are having problems with the erect, and non erect being differentiated? But its only for dogs and horses, or for everything?

So you have:

SexLab Nude Creatures, Sexlab Animation Framework, and the appropriate meshes and textures? Oh and which mesh pack do you have, Creature Features or Bestiality Extras?

And you ran FNIS but are having problems with the erect, and non erect being differentiated? But its only for dogs and horses, or for everything?

Yes I have the sex lab mods stated above, ran FNIS, eternal blacks mods, Creature features, bestiality extras, horny dogs of skyrim, and possibly something else escaping my mind ATM. Horses and wolves seemed to be the big issue, the Irish wolf hounds seemed fine but I didn't get to far past the beginning too check every single critter

Well, I don't have a specific solution for you, you could check to see that there aren't multiple meshes for the same creature in there, and delete any doubles. I would check their parent folders first to see what the names of them are. As well if you run in to having to start from scratch with an uninstall / reinstall, go grab Mod Organizer and learn to use it. That should prevent having to do that in the future, used correctly.

As well BUMP, maybe someone has a better idea. Oh in this probably belonged in the tech support thread but whatever no harm done.

Ah my bad for the mis-post sorry. I do use NMM for what little its worth but I'm getting the vibe people here aren't particularly fond of it. I will try narrowing things down and pick up those things you suggested, hopefully it will work out. Thank you for the assistance.

Just bumping with a solution to this.

The Horny Wolves and Immersive Bodies mods replace the default meshes with the erect versions meaning that they will always appear aroused.

Nude Creatures works by storing the erect meshes separately and only swapping them out when the creature is in an SL animation.

What you'll need to do is uninstall all of the creature model replacer mods. After that reinstall Nude Creatures to make sure it's in working order. Then reinstall just Bestiality Extras and Creature Features which should provide separate meshes that NC can switch to as required. Check the Nude Creatures MCM to toggle the required creatures and you should be good to go. NMM has its problems but it stacks mods just fine and shouldn't be causing you any issues in this case.

I'd recommend reading through the instructions for Nude Creatures as there are some things that can make the installation process tricky for users not familiar with Skyrim's internal workings.

Hope that helps.

Archived