Foot Issue: Graphical Issue with Feet/Ankles

I've been dealing with this for awhile now and have been putting up with it, but its gotten to the point where its just annoying me too much. I've attached a picture of my issue, but basically I get the seam around my character's ankle whenever she isn't wearing footwear. However, this only appears when I apply the FemFeet Redesigned. The seams go aware when I disable it, but then I am left with ugly block-feet. =/

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling all my body mods without any success. I am currently running:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

UNPB-BBP

Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNPB

The Better Hand Mesh mod works fine, and I have no discoloration on my neck or wrists...just feet. Also, it was not always this way, it used to be seamless. Any thoughts as to how I might correct this? I'm almost at the point of being annoyed enough to blow all my mods out and start fresh to see if that helps.

I don't know how you held out.  The smallest things drive me absolutely bananas!  I feel for you buddy.

If you installed with a mod manager, namely Nexus Mod Manager (NMM), it shouldn't be too difficult to fix.  If you're like me and you install Skyrim mods manually and you didn't back up your files, that's going to be tricky.  I noticed you mentioned it was okay before.  I am guessing you are talking about the original shape of the feet and ankles that came along with UNPB BBP body replacer.    I've been lucky a couple times overwriting mods to correct seams, but it will more than likely just make things worse.  The best solution to your problem may be to reinstall the game.  I know that's not what you want to hear.  I've reinstalled the game probably more than most people who play the game.  Depending on your mod set up, I know this can be a lot of work.

Better to get your set up thought out before you reinstall so it's all perfect, than to deal with those ugly seams for another session of Skyrim.  Good luck.

I use Mod Organizer, and since I do I could fix that problem by merely moving Fem Feet and my textures up/down the installed mods list until I found where it went away. Now my characters all have beautiful feet. :P

If you aren't using MO, and all the cool kids do ;), then it's going to be a matter of order of install and what overwrites what. In my order I have body then Fem Feet then my textures (top to bottom in the list), so that should be your install order after uninstalling all those.

Doesn't NMM suck?

But with MO there is never a need for a reinstall to fix anything and these kinds of conflicts can be fixed by merely dragging and dropping mods into a different order, regardless of the order you installed them in.

Edit: I wanted to make sure I gave the right info so I checked MO and it seems the textures are irrelevant here. At least in my case. I just had to have Fem Feet overwriting the body replacer.

post-243307-0-39483300-1400564042_thumb.png

weird, at my opinion looks like the meshes are alright, but the texture dnt go along with feet, like using a unp texture at cbbe body, similar effect to get what im talking about, did you tried another texture ? looks like that one got messed at edit, like a fine tuning going complete wrong.