Can't Un-Install Sexlab Framework Without Animation Problems

I can't seem to get the SexLab Framework to un-install without leaving animation problems. I un-installed all SexLab related mods, Ran the Rebuild & Clean-->Clean System, saved the game, exit, ran GenerateFNISforUsers, clean saved, exit. Went back in, and creatures like wolves had no animation at all, just stood still like statues. Deer animations were fine, people were fine. So un-installed FNIS Creature Pack, ran GenerateFNISforUsers, clean saved, exit, went back in, and same result. I could leave the FNIS Creature Pack and SexLab Framework by itself with no other mods, and it works, but that's a lot of unneeded animations loading for the game.

I appreciate the information. It's weird though, because I actually am using Mod Organizer for everything, so it shouldn't be leaving behind orphans when SexLab Framework is un-installed/disabled, and nothing is being left in the real Skyrim Data folder. I haven't used Wrye Bash.

I appreciate the information. It's weird though, because I actually am using Mod Organizer for everything, so it shouldn't be leaving behind orphans when SexLab Framework is un-installed/disabled, and nothing is being left in the real Skyrim Data folder. I haven't used Wrye Bash.

It's generally a good idea to have a separate character for an SL play through (or any heavily script modded play through, really) than you have for a normal play through. As Someone92 said, the scripts don't get removed from the saves completely, even if you've done everything to the letter to uninstall SL. It may not be a problem for a short while (or even a long while), but no point in risking it if you're looking to pump hundreds of hours into a character in a notoriously buggy game.

The solution I offered solved a similar problem I was having while testing mods, and the SL suite were really the only script mods of any sort I had installed outside of anything FNIS or SKSE would have thrown in. My problem persisted through new game creation (so much so that the carriage scene was broken, or if I loaded from the CC autosave, Alduin never showed).

Good luck and I hope you find your solution soon!

So I recently had this issue myself and figured it out. It actually has nothing to do with SexLab or any of its components. This is a FNIS Creatures issue. After uninstalling all SexLab componants, what you need to do is:

1 Make sure FNIS Creatures is installed.

2 Open the Generate FNIS for Users, and update behavior.

3 On Generate FNIS for Users there is a button in the middle called De-Install Creatures. Hit this.

4 Hit the Check Consistency button

5 Re-Update Behavior

6 Uninstall FNIS Creatures.

This should fix it. What happens is when you installed FNIS Creatures and then the SexLab Framework, then Generated FNIS for Users, the program edited the main files probably commenting out the old animations to allow it to use the new ones. Without hitting the uninstall button it doesn't reset it back to vanilla.

Hope this helps anyone.

So I recently had this issue myself and figured it out. It actually has nothing to do with SexLab or any of its components. This is a FNIS Creatures issue. After uninstalling all SexLab componants, what you need to do is:

1 Make sure FNIS Creatures is installed.

2 Open the Generate FNIS for Users, and update behavior.

3 On Generate FNIS for Users there is a button in the middle called De-Install Creatures. Hit this.

4 Hit the Check Consistency button

5 Re-Update Behavior

6 Uninstall FNIS Creatures.

This should fix it. What happens is when you installed FNIS Creatures and then the SexLab Framework, then Generated FNIS for Users, the program edited the main files probably commenting out the old animations to allow it to use the new ones. Without hitting the uninstall button it doesn't reset it back to vanilla.

Hope this helps anyone.

This is the solution that worked. Thanks! Also, it should be noted that if one ever needs to re-install FNIS Creature Pack for whatever reason after you've used the De-install Creatures button, and you are using Mod Organizer, you can't just re-enable it and run GenerateFNISforUsers again. You have to completely remove FNIS Creature Pack from Mod Organizer and then re-add it from the original file you downloaded, then enable it and run GenerateFNISforUsers.

Archived