[Idea/req] Sexlab Racism

Ortexofwill

So I was Playing Skyrim yesterday and I thought to myself as I entered Windhelm for the unteenth time to forge weapon and sell more crap when it occurred me, "I thought this place was a haven for racism?"

So I began to brainstorm. and thus an idea was born while looking at various Doujins about Elves being raped by Humans. "Why can't this be the case in Skyrim?"

My Idea and request is a fairly simple mod that allows Nord Males to hunt Altmer Females and Hate rape them. This should be configurable in a way to set a particular time to when it occurs (Only at night, for example). One Thing I'd liked to see is stripped altmer women trapped in some of these vanilla cages (Like in Bandit Camps with a Nord Leader, Forsworn Bases, etc.) I always seem to be playing as a stuck up, defenseless Altmer Girl, so Why do the Nords Boast about their superiority and not try it up? if you think about it, it is pretty Lore-friendly.

So will Someone do this mod for me? Please? Pretty Please?! Pretty, Pretty Please?! With Sugar?! Lots of Sugar?!!

*Puppy dog eyes looking up at you**Violin playing in the background*

SD's pretty unstable on my rig, as is Devious Devices. Occassionally, I'll get a C++ pop-up during one of the animations. When I try to read it, it goes away. Boo!! :dodgy:

Most of the time, though, I just get the usual CTD. Usually happens when my mods reach 80 individual mods. and Now my Boss ain't workin' either... :P

In any case, My modding skills are still in the pits (though my next lessons include Enemy encounters and Navmesh). One day, I'll get an animation program going.

Sanguine's has definitely had its period of instability (and a long period it was...) but I'd say it's getting better with every release, and the latest one is working quite well indeed. Devious Devices, the main mod, is probably among the most stable mods on this site, so I might suggest if you're having lots of problems with it, the issue might be with something on your system or in your game.

I've been there, believe me, which is why I've become a walking commercial for Mod Organizer, which has done so much to improve the stability of my game between mass mod updates and changes. I highly recommend it to anyone trying to load up on script mods (which so many on LL are, for obvious reasons), because they can so easily get all clogged up and cause absolute chaos in an unprotected Skyrim directory. ^_^

Naturally, less powerful computers can run into issues with these mods, especially with a 32-bit OS, but that's still not the fault of the mods.

Not a bad idea but why limit it to nord males attacking Altmer females?

Would it make more sense for any race that has racist views and it seems most of them do to one point or another might do the same to members of any of the other races?

I wasn't necessarily suggesting to you SD only for hate rape and racism, but you can look at the code to see how that part work and make a standalone mod out of it.

Dangerously Nude is also a good base if you want to start with something more standalone.

Sanguine's has definitely had its period of instability (and a long period it was...) but I'd say it's getting better with every release, and the latest one is working quite well indeed. Devious Devices, the main mod, is probably among the most stable mods on this site, so I might suggest if you're having lots of problems with it, the issue might be with something on your system or in your game.

I've been there, believe me, which is why I've become a walking commercial for Mod Organizer, which has done so much to improve the stability of my game between mass mod updates and changes. I highly recommend it to anyone trying to load up on script mods (which so many on LL are, for obvious reasons), because they can so easily get all clogged up and cause absolute chaos in an unprotected Skyrim directory. ^_^

Naturally, less powerful computers can run into issues with these mods, especially with a 32-bit OS, but that's still not the fault of the mods.

Fortunately, I think I found what was killing my BOSS and computer. Have you ever heard of I-tunes, the serial game pc killer?

I do have a custom rig: GTX 660, Nvidia, the latter, Intel i5, (Computer illiteracy makes me dizzy ;)) anyway, it's a really nice set-up, so speed and power are probably not an issue. But I will display my setup next time... I tried the spoiler thing and yet again, it blew up in my face.

The scripting idea sounds like a good one, though, SKyrimil. What kind of software would I need to make that happen?

Fortunately, I think I found what was killing my BOSS and computer. Have you ever heard of I-tunes, the serial game pc killer?

I do have a custom rig: GTX 660, Nvidia, the latter, Intel i5, (Computer illiteracy makes me dizzy ;)) anyway, it's a really nice set-up, so speed and power are probably not an issue. But I will display my setup next time... I tried the spoiler thing and yet again, it blew up in my face.

The scripting idea sounds like a good one, though, SKyrimil. What kind of software would I need to make that happen?

A text editor, CKeditor, a lot of patience and YouTube video tutorials :)

Seeing as you want Nords to target specifically Altmers out of hate the easy approach without scripting would be to use an already existing plugin like defeat to simulate the rape and instead make new traveling/camp racist npcs. To get them to act like actual rapie racist a faction(aggro) and faction(victim) would have to be applied to general npcs; faction example XNordFaction>XAltmerFaction(enemy),XBretonFaction(Neutral),XNordFriendFaction(Ally)

A text editor, CKeditor, a lot of patience and YouTube video tutorials :)

(lol) awesome, I may be able to do my own after all. Now all I need to learn is how to animate asses... *mumble*...*mumble*

Everyday, I mum-bl-in!

Archived