Is It Possible To Fake Your Gender?

Koda

If you're in 3rd, you shouldn't be a female (except during dialogue).  There are settings that you can configure (don't recall what the defaults are...but I think it has to do with remaining switched while you're in 1st person [i.e., not just during dialogue]).

Out of curiosity, are you using the Sexout version of it or the non-Sexout version of it?

Damn you 3rd person players!  Think I know what the problem is.  Will fix.  People definitely shouldn't need to change their playstyle.

For the curious:  I'm thinking that having your pip-boy out means that you're in 1st person; hence, the check is being foiled.

Well, it checks it to enable/disable during combat (so you can have the appropriate damage perk) and for whenever the POV hotkey is pressed.

IsPC1stPerson DOES return 1 when called from the pip-boy (changed to 3rd and verified function returned 0, brought up the pip-boy and function returned 1).

I need to finagle to get the token to be added at the right time.  Haven't decided how to do that yet.  That is, I've thought about it, but haven't sat down to work out the timings/applicable blocks.

Archived