Dynamo Enb

Guest LaraDogs_Princess

Guest LaraDogs_Princess

Thanks for the answer A.J. It works a little bit better with the injector version, but the sky is still black.... :(

dumb question, but... copying the wrapper d3d9, and then launching the game: when it is loading, can you see the d3d9 informations on top left? your picture doesn't show it very clear, but are you sure enb is actually processing? can you see things like ssao and dof ingame? are the graphic settings of NV correct to work with enb?

Guest LaraDogs_Princess

With the wrapper version i see the ENB information ( the ENB seems to be activated) but ingame the ENB effects are not there. Well not all of them. And of course... this weird black sky...

Inside the graphic game settings, I think "Screen effect" should be on HDR. Excluding that, and excluding that you have not a graphic card driver which is setting some profile (like nvidia panel), I don't have other clues for that black sky.

Oh well yes, I would control the d3d9 version, at least I would try to see if the one the modder used is still avaiable to download and I would try that one

Archived