Mods that changes/adds bandits in the game?

Windbrand

Does anyone know of any mods, probably lovers-related, that affects bandits in any way? I'm having this weird missing mesh problem:

atjlz.jpg

As you can see a common bandit with one-hand weapon and shield is missing the shield mesh, but I have no idea what shield it is as I can't click on it. Thanks.

The only thing that lovers mods do with bandits is adding the "pay with sex" function to the script responsible for bandits' robbing the PC. At least from what I noticed using the majority of Lovers mods (counting out Tamago Club and LandE).

My advice - check if that problem concerns ALL bandits. They may use different types of shields / armors. If not, pinpoint the bandit that has the shield meshes missing and launch TES Construction Set to check what items are assigned to that bandit by default ;).

EDIT: Easier way - kill the bandit, take the shield from him (if it's possible that way) and then analyse your Oblivion folder structure to see if you have any additional potential sources of shield meshes (might be some armory mod.

Thank you Ryu.

I found out the problem using this trick, similar to yours:

- Nude the bandit

- Paralyze him

- Check his inventory, then take it one-by-one until missing mesh thing goes away

It turns out it's an item called "Ebony Longsword Offhand". No idea what mod added this though... I have a feeling it's unnecessary violence 2, since it ads some kind duel-wielding right? Since I can't drop it on the ground, and I can't click on it, is there any way to trace what mod added this item? I have a nasty feeling there are other "offhand" equipment with missing meshes. =/

Donkey is right although I don't think truecrime would add any items or weapons to bandits or tamper with textures/meshes. Could you go back into your game and find out what the thing is? To do this just go into console and click on thr yellow error thing. If you're getting " " then you're probably not targeting it. To be sure, click on the yellos thing "if not already selected and type in console, "disable" without quotations. If it doesn't disappear (although a piece of scenary, building, or ground might instead) then you didn't target it. Anyways, tell us what the object is (it'll say it st thr top of the screen while in console) and we'll have a better idea at what might be going on.

Thanks Ryu' date=' but that one's not it, I've never downloaded that mod before hehe.

The problem seems to be fixed now, people no longer dual-wield. I had to disable unnecessary violence II for it, so it's probably something with UVII that caused this bug.

[/quote']

Well, heh, at least I tried :P. Good to hear your problem has been successfully solved ;).

Archived