TCS Tina's Canine Slut Race v0.2

I tried this and it did work great but I soon found out that many of the standard NPCs lose there voice dialogue and all I see is moving lips. If the mod is deactivated they get their voices back. Also the random conversations out on the street are now silent.

I tried this and it did work great but I soon found out that many of the standard NPCs lose there voice dialogue and all I see is moving lips. If the mod is deactivated they get their voices back. Also the random conversations out on the street are now silent.

for voice dialog sry but i only have a german oblivion.esm :(

i can fix it when anyone upload a english version :)

for voice dialog sry but i only have a german oblivion.esm :(

i can fix it when anyone upload a english version :)

Here ya go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K2556E94

Nice, thanks for the upload!

Und kann man, wenn man sich deine Selbstbeschreibung ansieht, davon ausgehen, dass diese Rasse dir selber entspricht? ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there lovin the mod, just downloaded and playing now, one minor thing and sorry for asking such a noobie question but where is the 2nd gift box ive been looking for an hour and cant find it the other two i found but having a bit of trouble with the one near the tree, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank u :)

EDIT: LOL i had a mod that increases tree size on, i have found it now SORRY lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just installed this mod and a castle mod from the Nexus (Tantrivaylia).

I used the EV.esp of your race mod (assuming it meant English Version, as opposed to DV meaning Deutch (German) Version), since it was newer than the one packed in the main zip file.

Upon entering the game, the vast majority of NPCs were no longer voiced (this was with an existing character with this mod used).

I exited, and unchecked only this mod (leaving the castle mod enabled), and the voices came back.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...