What It Requires To Run Mods And How I Can See

MB107

IntelĀ® Core i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz

CPU speedĀ 2.8 GHz

Ram 8.2 GB

You Have:Ā Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Video CardĀ GeForce GTX 260

Sound CardĀ High Definition Audio Device

Free Disk SpaceYou Have:Ā 843.0 GB

Ā 

Hello everyone above me is the specs i have (used Canyourunit(webside) to see what specs i had)

and when i run mods (around 70mods)

i get lagg spikes But there is something else i really want to know...Ā 

Ā 

How do i see what the requirements is for the mods i want to see and how many mods i can use with such specĀ 

Ā 

if i have Made a topic in the wrong place i apologize but for now i just really want to get these information so i can injoy my time on skyrim to my likesĀ 

Ā 

and again sorry if ive made the topic in the wrong place and if u guys/girls knows another topic like this one please link it in comment and ill try and delete or Close down this Topic.

Ā 

and thanks for taking your time Read/answer

Ā 

Okay i just recieved a new pc.. and i though hmmm is there anything from that one that would be useful for the other and the one thing i saw is that it haveĀ 

GTX 560 DirectCU II top

and

p5b motherboard

Ā 

Adjust speed as you wish!
-Support IntelĀ® next generation 45nm multi-core CPU
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- IntelĀ® Quad-core CPU Ready
- IntelĀ® Coreā„¢2 Extreme / Coreā„¢2 Duo Ready
- IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® Extreme / PentiumĀ® D / PentiumĀ® 4 / CeleronĀ® D Ready
- Dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533
- AI NOSā„¢ / AI Gear / AI Nap
- 8 Phase Power Design
- Fanless Design - Heat Pipe & Stack Cool 2
- Array Mic / Noise FilterĀ 
- Compatible with all FSB1333/1066/800/533MHz CPUs except Quad Core

There is no rule what hardware you need for mods except enbs which need some pretty solid hadware.

Ā 

Your problem is mostly the quite old GPU and this strange amount of RAM.

So that means i pretty much have to get a new CPU? >.<

GPU, your Geforce 260 GTX click here not your CPU... it's almost 6 years old. Your CPU is also getting old but it should be able to handle Skyrim quite well.

No wonder this pc was so cheap.... tho it can handle Skyrim (without mods) Ā Perfectly Not even a single lagg or CTD(Crash to desktop)Ā 

and i can also run skyrim Character mods (both female and male) with added buildings BUT when i Make add the realvision and the recommended mods i just get lagg spikes when i turn around fast but ya as u said... its probably because of my CPU is 6 years old that i didnt even know... and that my CPU is getting old... But i really appriciate u for answering and now i know what to build on tho i just have to figure out what GPU and CPU i should buy to make my Skyrim run perfectly with the modsĀ 

Ā 

and a question

Is GPU the graphic card.. or not?Ā 

Ā 

And if not do i have to change my graphic card too when i change my GPU?

Ā 

And if i change my CPU does it require another change aswell?

Ā 

and thank you so much for informing me

Ā 

sorry for my english .. my second languageĀ 

GPU, your Geforce 260 GTX click here not your CPU... it's almost 6 years old. Your CPU is also getting old but it should be able to handle Skyrim quite well.

Ā 

Your CPU is great, as quantity of RAM, but you have a very weak graphic card (I think it is integrated, but not sure). You will have to decrease game performance in TESV options so that you can run your game normally or install some of the mod performance booster. Regarding your question, you should read ashal's descriptions here:

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v154-updated-0426/

Ā 

Also read his troubleshooter and FAQ.

Ā 

Ā 

It is a very weak graphic card. You will have to decrease game performance in TESV options so that you can run your game noramly. Regarding your question, you should read ashal's descriptions here:

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v154-updated-0426/

Ā 

Also read his troubleshooter and FAQ.

Ā 

okay thanks for the info

Ā 

Archived