requesting skin for Sevenbase body - Fixed

AshenWolf

hi, im looking for good skin for Sevenbase body similar to this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24318/? because this one has gap on neck and around hip, along with odd shadowing/mapping (whatever the word is) on breast.

i prefer an skin without causing much impact (or many choices of which 'quality' like this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D36425&pUp=1 ) on game and is similar to barbarian skin i posted above

also, im wondering if anyone can fix that barbarian skin?

thanks you for your help.

edit: just founded out that if i wear 7b-type armor, it'll look perfect. well, almost perfect.

edit 2: added the pictures

racemenu with light on

ScreenShot2_zps87e3c4ca.png

facing the sun

ScreenShot4_zps0fd86aa7.png

lines on butt

ScreenShot3_zpsea40795f.png

*drools*

wearing 7B-type body, problem's gone... till i goes naked. line on butt still shows, through.

ScreenShot5_zpsa6ba97f5.png

Edit 3: founded the problem and fixed.

[i know my english sucks...]

I think what the problem might be is that you installed the 7B body incorrectly. Looking at the first pic, I can see the tell-tale signs of this simply by looking at the legs of the nude body. Compared to the clothed pic, the thighs of the first two are too slender to be any of the 7B variants. Whereas the clothed one seems to be using 7B bombshell body by looking at the legs again. Another dead give away is the way the breasts appear to "melt" or liquefy. That alone should be enough evidence to conclude the the body wasn't installed right.

What you might want to do is double check where you extracted the 7B body files and make sure they're in their respective folder. The "gap" around the hips is commonly seen when using UNP-based textures on CBBE-based bodies, as the UV maps are different and cause those odd looking artifacts.

I would say no, but I'd be burned at the stake for doing so. :P

Body replacers are probably one of the easiest things to install. However, some bodies come packaged weird and include several subfolders which may confuse programs like Wrye Bash or Mod Organizer. I personally don't use MO, as I'm satisfied with Wrye. Unfortunately, I can't say whether MO is an improvement in this particular area. Honestly, you could install a body mod without the help of an installer program such as MO since it is fairly straight forward.

Also, regarding the bodies: occasionally, some textures (or sometimes even armors) are bundled with the body mesh they've been optimized for. If you used something like NMM or MO, chances are it was installed without you even realizing. If you had previously used another texture set mod, this might be it depending on where you got it from.

hmm, that gives me some idea of what i can try to fix

edit: yay, 95% fixed! neck seam still there... oh well, now im good to go for some hot action~ thanks you, Jonnyred, just founded that one of animation pack has skeleton packed in it.

ScreenShot6_zps80daf17e.png 

edit: yay, 95% fixed! neck seam still there... oh well, now im good to go for some hot action~ thanks you, Jonnyred, just founded that one of animation pack has skeleton packed in it.

Texture problems can also arise when you run the game at a very low graphics settings. I don't think Skyrim scales down high resolution textures from mods well, and will result in unwanted seams and shadow artifacts.

The neck gap could probably be cause by a different head mesh you might've installed. If you see a femalehead.nif someone in the same folder as the body mesh, go ahead and delete it. Otherwise it could be a skeleton incompatibility, especially if you're using the BBP version of 7B bombshell.

Archived