Creature Not Working?

I have everything from Bestiality Extra to Sexlab Framework. Human on human sex works along with everything else, but I find that creature sex animations don't work at all. I tried using Matchmaker, Hentai Creatures, and so on, but nothing happens at all. Is there a way to fix this? I have FNIS with Creatures installed, so that can't be the problem. I do remember that Creature Animations did work a while back but now, it doesn't. So, is there a fix to this or anything? I would highly appreciate it.

If you updated to the new framework you need to make sure "Allow Creature" is toggled on in the SexLab MCM. It's off by default and will ge toggled back off when updating if you did the update properly. Matchmaker should work for creatures in the current version of SexLab some other mods are broken with creatures at the moment.

Edit: You can install skyrim on any drive you want but it still needs to be steam/steamapps/common/skyrim

I have everything from Bestiality Extra to Sexlab Framework. Human on human sex works along with everything else, but I find that creature sex animations don't work at all. I tried using Matchmaker, Hentai Creatures, and so on, but nothing happens at all. Is there a way to fix this? I have FNIS with Creatures installed, so that can't be the problem. I do remember that Creature Animations did work a while back but now, it doesn't. So, is there a fix to this or anything? I would highly appreciate it.

If you updated to the new framework you need to make sure "Allow Creature" is toggled on in the SexLab MCM. It's off by default and will ge toggled back off when updating if you did the update properly. Matchmaker should work for creatures in the current version of SexLab some other mods are broken with creatures at the moment.

Oh yes, I had that enabled from the start, so that can't be the problem. I did it with a new save as well.

Edit:

Also, it is in the appropriate directories as said by my FNIS Generator. I don't know why it could be a problem though, since it's in the right location and the fact that I did purchase it legally.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   4/25/2014 1:43:42 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -

Generator: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

I had similar results, i run SexLab 1.39b and tried updating it to v1.5 and all creature animations stopped.  I revered it back to 1.39b creature animations worked properly.  My guess is this is a common issue.  I'm going to try to download the new sexlab in a week or so and try again and see if it works then.

Why don't you try this. Unchek you all creature mods from mod list and loading. Leave enabled only creature support animation in SL and Uncheck restricted animations in SL (or something like that). RUN FNIS and BOSS. Load the game and use Match maker or Puppet Master on yourself and a dog, or wolf or bear. If your animation works, You found your problem - mods. So, you only need to be patient and wait for updates of the mods.

I have the same problem. Creature animation works only with MatchMaker, not with RandomSex. I updated everything, toggled every creature option, tried a clean save but no results. :(

So, the conclusion is that there is not the error in SL, but in mods. Have to wait for modders to update their mods. I'm using submit, Matchmaker and Puppet Master, and creature animations work just fine.

I have the same problem. Creature animation works only with MatchMaker, not with RandomSex. I updated everything, toggled every creature option, tried a clean save but no results. :(

Have you tried with the Updated Random Sex for 1.50+? If  random sex doesn't work with the latest framework you need to let the author know he may not be aware of the problem.

I updated RandomSex before SexLab, so maybe I have to do it again now. I'll give it a try.

The RandomSex 20140423 version is the version you need for SexLab 1.50+ do not go by those SexLab compatable mod list floating around the site. Make sure to check what version the mod authors confirm are ok with SexLab 1.50+.

Why don't you try this. Unchek you all creature mods from mod list and loading. Leave enabled only creature support animation in SL and Uncheck restricted animations in SL (or something like that). RUN FNIS and BOSS. Load the game and use Match maker or Puppet Master on yourself and a dog, or wolf or bear. If your animation works, You found your problem - mods. So, you only need to be patient and wait for updates of the mods.

I'll test that out, and 'll get back to you on that. I feel like there's something bigger behind this issue, seeing as some Sexlab Mods don't work at all such a Submit, even though Defeat and SD+ works fine. Bestiality Extra is creature support, correct? That and Immersive Creatures are the only creature mods I have.

Also, Hentai Creatures and Matchmaker doesn't work at all. For Matchmaker, not even humans seem to approach my character which seems rather off if you ask me.

I'll test that out, and 'll get back to you on that. I feel like there's something bigger behind this issue, seeing as some Sexlab Mods don't work at all such a Submit, even though Defeat and SD+ works fine. Bestiality Extra is creature support, correct?

SL works with submit. Yes, bestiality extra is needed addition to bestiality animation pack without which mod won't work.

I'll test that out, and 'll get back to you on that. I feel like there's something bigger behind this issue, seeing as some Sexlab Mods don't work at all such a Submit, even though Defeat and SD+ works fine. Bestiality Extra is creature support, correct?

SL works with submit. Yes, bestiality extra is needed addition to bestiality animation pack without which mod won't work.

I should note that I've been trying to use them with a male character, so maybe there's a problem there? I noticed Defeated doesn't quite work with males.

Also, I'm testing your suggestion out now...

Edit: Well, the creature animations are working now with Hentai Creatures, though Matchmaker strangely doesn't work at all.

1st post!! But thought I'd try and help, It's not a solution but maybe it points in the direction of the issue.

I've had an issue with creatures for a while. And I'd written off the chance of ever getting it working. Defeat doesn't work atall, and Submit works only with NPCs. 

Yesterday I tried some tests out, Turned the auto submit threshhold to 5% so I wouldnt die before autosubmit kicked in, I got attack by 4 wolves. I put away my bow, and hit the N7 key, It said I was still in combat, Hit it again, said I was still in combat. Hit it again, and the creatures just stood doing nothing, After a few seconds they started walking around again, but it was like I wasn't there, They weren't hostile. And I could walk around freely. 

So I punched them all, turned them hostile again,

Rinse and repeat of the above.

Again, I ran around and punched them all, inorder to turn them hostile. 

This time!! The animations kicked in. 

--

Like I say, This is not a solution, but can anyone look at what I just said and maybe figure out where the issue is? Seems less like it doesnt work atall, and more like the trigger to start animation isn't triggering 100% of the time. 

That's strange. Animals suppose to attack your PC at sight. Then you have two options: to surrend with N7 or wait autosurrender to trigger. What else creature mods do you have? Did you disable "restrict agressive animations" in SL?

Instead of me asking so many question can you give a short list of your SL version, FNIS ver., SKSE ver., etc?

Archived