PC Breasts Cave in when Moving

Molevalence

As stated in the title. Whenever my character moves her breasts collapse into her chest. Never had this issue before and it even happens when she wears her armor.

I use the CHSBHC body mod along with the Body Physics and HDT extensions. Her chest also collapses as stated above when she wears CHSBHC armor mods as well. If anyone could shed some light that would be great. Thank you. :)

Are you using a TBBP Body/Skeleton with BBP Animations?

Cause that is what caused this same issue for me. I had to switch to TBBP animations to avoid the crushed breast/butt issue.

Alright. I will give this a look and see what happens. Thank you.

Update: I swtiched to TBBP animations and it seems to have work. Thank you very much. :)

Update: I swtiched to TBBP animations and it seems to have work. Thank you very much. :)

Does that means you didn't select HDT support when install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended?

Does that means you didn't select HDT support when install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended?

I use HDT support so I did select it when I installed the skeleton.

Archived