Interest check - reworked 'vanilla' hairstyles from scratch

SMIM for vanilla hairs? YES, PLEASE.

More or less, but as authentic as can be, basically 1:1. I tend to be heavily disappointed when someone makes a HD retexture or Mesh Improvement and then decides to release their artistic creativity onto it by creating a whole new look. I never appreciated how SMIM, or more prominently how aMidian add a bunch of completely random celtic knots in places where it looks awful, not unlike a rebelious teenager picking the worst tramp-stamp in the book, because more knots and curves are trendy. :lol: My motto is that when you promise to polish something, you just don't go and add new things for lolz.

So expect no extra braids, flowers, ornate hairclips people. Just an upgrade.

That is the reason why I preferred Millenias weapon retextures to Cabals. Also, while you're making high poly vanilla meshes, there's nothing stopping you from making some lore-friendly, immersive new hairstyles (maybe once all the vanilla ones are done).

... Also, while you're making high poly vanilla meshes, there's nothing stopping you from making some lore-friendly, immersive new hairstyles (maybe once all the vanilla ones are done).

Don't push it, we'll be lucky to get the vanilla hairs done and released. Also, real life has that bad habit of stepping on your plans.

... Also, while you're making high poly vanilla meshes, there's nothing stopping you from making some lore-friendly, immersive new hairstyles (maybe once all the vanilla ones are done).

Don't push it, we'll be lucky to get the vanilla hairs done and released. Also, real life has that bad habit of stepping on your plans.

I didn't mean he HAS TO make them. Just stated that if he gets the urge to make more that I wouldn't be against the idea. I'm well aware that people have more important things in their life than humoring a stranger on the internet. But yeah, first things first.

I didn't mean he HAS TO make them. Just stated that if he gets the urge to make more that I wouldn't be against the idea. I'm well aware that people have more important things in their life than humoring a stranger on the internet. But yeah, first things first.

She has no plans to create new hairstyles, but once a release is done an open-source resource pack will be included. People can play and manipulate with that at their leisure.

But to clear things up about the release date, this project will be something I'd do in my spare time, without priority. If takes half a year, it takes half a year.

She has no plans to create new hairstyles, but once a release is done an open-source resource pack will be included. People can play and manipulate with that at their leisure.

But to clear things up about the release date, this project will be something I'd do in my spare time, without priority. If takes half a year, it takes half a year.

See what i meant? Don't push modders doing things for free. You get it when it's done [been waiting patiently for a fix for the dragonpriest masks, hoping Navida1 releases them eventually]

Also, glad i went on the safe side and used no gender in my post xD