Sex Animations wont work (urgent!!)

welp, ive been playing Skyrim game for awhile, and i wanted to surprise my boyfriend about what i installed mods for this game (the sex mod.. *evil grin). this is one problem ive been trying to solve for 2 days.. the sex animation for Skyrim (i downloaded the latest SexLab Framework and its prerequisites), some of the mods worked(like SKSE, FNIS, body edit enhancers, MCM configs in-game, Defeat mod etc) the Sex animation is just the only one that wont work.. some dialogs show up like example "hey babe----", but when i choose to have sex with the desired NPC, they just stand straight and keep on moaning.. i even tried pressing the "~" button to see what sex positions they are doin..  ive been searching for topics about this problem on forums, and tried to fix em and i still have the same unresolved problem.. help is much appreciated.. i'll be waiting for answers.. thank you..

welp, ive been playing Skyrim game for awhile, and i wanted to surprise my boyfriend about what i installed mods for this game (the sex mod.. *evil grin). this is one problem ive been trying to solve for 2 days.. the sex animation for Skyrim (i downloaded the latest SexLab Framework and its prerequisites), some of the mods worked(like SKSE, FNIS, body edit enhancers, MCM configs in-game, Defeat mod etc) the Sex animation is just the only one that wont work.. some dialogs show up like example "hey babe----", but when i choose to have sex with the desired NPC, they just stand straight and keep on moaning.. i even tried pressing the "~" button to see what sex positions they are doin..  ive been searching for topics about this problem on forums, and tried to fix em and i still have the same unresolved problem.. help is much appreciated.. i'll be waiting for answers.. thank you..

Run the GenerateFnisForUsers.exe if you havent already and if the animation still don't work copy and paste your FNIS report.

Run the GenerateFnisForUsers.exe if you havent already and if the animation still don't work copy and paste your FNIS report.

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   20/4/2014 10:37:44 PM
Skyrim: ??.?? - 
Generator: C:\Users\Toshiba pc\Downloads\FNIS Behavior V5_0_2 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-0-2\FNIS Behavior 5.0.2\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  not installed<<

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\

Creature Pack not installed

373 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character)
 2 Warning(s).

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<< *i just saw this.. should i put this generator on the skyrim directory?

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
Generator: C:\Users\Toshiba pc\Downloads\FNIS Behavior V5_0_2 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-0-2\FNIS Behavior 5.0.2\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...

2 Warning(s).

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<< *i just saw this.. should i put this generator on the skyrim directory?

Of course. FNIS should be install in Skyrim/Data directory and ran from there.

It is strange that you said that you haven't find solution from Ashal's troubleshooter since I found this:

1. Ensure you are using the newest version of FNIS, currently version 4.0.2
  2. Run GenerateFNISforUsers and ensure you have any applicable patches checked.
    • If you have even a modestly modified install of Skyrim; chances are you at least have a custom animation skeleton, which requires you check enable "SKELETON Arm Fix" patch
  3. Click the big yellow button that says "Update FNIS Behavior" and wait for abit to let it finish, it may appear frozen for a short while during this process.
    • Ensure you see the lines "Reading SexLab ..." and "Reading SexLabCreature ..." after it finishes
    • Ensure FNIS didn't output any important errors in the box after finishing as well.
  4. Now load Skyrim after ensuring FNIS is being run properly and try triggering an animation again.

But, when we are troubled, I guess we sometimes don't see obvious.

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...

2 Warning(s).

Of course. FNIS should be install in Skyrim/Data directory and ran from there.

It is strange that you said that you haven't find solution from Ashal's troubleshooter since I found this:

1. Ensure you are using the newest version of FNIS, currently version 4.0.2
  2. Run GenerateFNISforUsers and ensure you have any applicable patches checked.
    • If you have even a modestly modified install of Skyrim; chances are you at least have a custom animation skeleton, which requires you check enable "SKELETON Arm Fix" patch
  3. Click the big yellow button that says "Update FNIS Behavior" and wait for abit to let it finish, it may appear frozen for a short while during this process.
    • Ensure you see the lines "Reading SexLab ..." and "Reading SexLabCreature ..." after it finishes
    • Ensure FNIS didn't output any important errors in the box after finishing as well.
  4. Now load Skyrim after ensuring FNIS is being run properly and try triggering an animation again.

But, when we are troubled, I guess we sometimes don't see obvious.

yeah.. now i saw what went wrong.. and thanks.. you guys helped alot.. :3 thanks again

Archived