[WIP] BodySuit (Assassin Gear) -Coreborn-

@ToJKa

-I haven't planned to release a head gear with the rest of the set. I have couple idea i might try out. But if they don't work, I'll be okay with the set be heagearless.

@guilmonex

-(sorry forgot answer this last time) I do have some weapons that with fit along with this set planned. However I do plan to release them on later date after the set is complete.

Well quick update:

Edit: I decided to show the old boots, and i going to finish the gloves before I decide to redo the shoes (I have mixed feeling about the). Also there is some clipping with the outside of the leg thats easy fix. Enjoy the backside shots :)

screenshot34r.jpg

Well I've been working extremely hard to finish everything and I've hit the point what I call artist burnout. Where you don't want work on project any longer and you need something fresh. I had so many issues going on with the gloves that I spend a good 6-7 hours yesterday trying to get sit correct/weight correctly in-game. I'm not 100% happy but i'm dead tired of fixing them. :(

Although most of issues I been having are onetime issues. This first time i made complete set for Skyrim so I've been working out kinks.

That being said, Everything completed and inside the game. I just need clean up the hexagon texture (huge dark spot on the butt seam). Which doesn't matter to much on black version. But there also a white version too (and its supper obvious). Also BBP version bodies need to be done. After that I'll be set for release (Also have to make write up and pack files, etc). So its should be later today sometime.

Quick Edit: There is a problem with the white version is wasnt easily fixable (take couple hours to fix) as thought it would be soo i'm just going release the black version. Sorry :(

You released it !!! Thaank you mate ! Sorry for the 1 little thing,i know u really worked hard on this u put alot of love in it which is obvious,but is it possible to make the ass a bit smaller for the non BBP version ?Seems a bit big to me,but every thing else is flawless,don't listen about the gloves and boots colour ,i think they are just fine !