[WIP] BodySuit (Assassin Gear) -Coreborn-

Okay soo yesterday I did a "one day project" and decided to expand on it. Originally what i came up with was a body suit that had hexagon pattern on it and couple of darts. But then I decided to added some white trim and call it some armor XD. Soo here it is!

I do love constructive criticism. Don't be afraid say if you don't like something. You allowed to state your opinion or views.:D

Thanks and much appreciation. :heart:

wip13.png

screenshot20xo.jpg

Alpha Version Released:

Loverlab DL Link:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4594

Nexus Link:

http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6840

download link please! you should have a version without the frilly bits though, they're not to my personal taste.

gauntlets and boots?, to make it like a complete 'all in one' as a posed to the handless feetless one.

really nice suit, maybe add different colours.

@alphon5e

I actually do plan to make some grieves and gauntlets to go with it. I had some concept sketches I could upload(no scanner/camera :() though they are going to match with the trim (being white). Also i did plan to release the pure body suit alone also. As for different colors, I always plan to make different colors! But I'll look into different colors after i finish the mod.

I can't release the pure bodysuit just yet due to some skinning issues (trust me they are pretty bad). Which i don't plan till the trimmed version is done =d. But in due time it all will be release :) (Hopefully soon).

@guilonex

Glad you liked my set! A lot work went into it so far. The proportions are based of a custom fitted version of CHSBHC mixed with CBBE. Its the hips and and butt of CHSBHC with a slightly larger breast than max on curvy regular CBBE. I like the fuller look with CHSBHC but i wasn't liking the the size of the breast. Though that's just my personal taste. The lower weight size will allow you to slim it up in game (uses lowest weight size proportions of CBBE). I usually tend to model around max weight then fitted to the lower weight afterwards.

Glad you all like it so much. It means a lot. :)

Project update:

Got most of the blocking in done for the glove. Just needs to be polished a bit. But I'm done for the night. Start up again tomorrow :)

Image:

wip23.png

Do keep in mind that the arms and hands are what we'll be seeing a good majority of the time, for the ppls that play 1st person like me, so gives those areas of the model and skin special care :-D

@Wolf

-Don't worry about the gloves. They will look fine :) They won't be missing any love :P

@Metal_Izanagi

-Sorry I have line up of projects to do. But your welcome to take my mod and make Crysis-based armor if you shall choose.

@all

-Thanks for the support much appreciation.

Okay so update time!

Finally finished making my lowpoly model and baking textures. I actually spend majority of yesterday on baking textures problems that in the end look bad. Soo I made a complete new low poly model with new bakes. I haven't textured yet really because i want rest of the set to be there before i start but here is my current progress :)

On to the low poly shoes!

post-25813-13597872568647_thumb.jpg