Live Another Life Bed CTD

After several hours of BOSSing, TESVEditing, and uninstalling, I am out of ideas. Oddly enough, Live a Deviant Life works just fine, but any of the default options for LAL result in an immediate CTD when attempting to use the bed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

8QgFhkH.png

How many unrecognised by BOSS mods do you have that are below Live another life? You could try moving it lower in the load order.

Also, you could back up your scripts folder and then extract the scripts from live another lifes bsa and try a test run with them installed in a loose fashion to check if you have some rogue script conflict issues.

How many unrecognised by BOSS mods do you have that are below Live another life? You could try moving it lower in the load order.

Also, you could back up your scripts folder and then extract the scripts from live another lifes bsa and try a test run with them installed in a loose fashion to check if you have some rogue script conflict issues.

I tried disabling every single mod except LAL and the essentials (DLC and Unofficial Patches) and I still get an immediate CTD when I try to use the bed. How would I go about running loose scripts? I'm afraid my scripting knowledge is rather lackluster.

UPDATE: After getting a hold of the scripting logs, I have consistently identified sslActorLibrary.psc and sslThreadModel.psc as the causes of the crashes. How this is possible, having disabled all sexlab plugins, is a complete mystery. I have attached my papyrus logs for anyone interested.

I had this happen before. It would crash when I used the bed or when I tried disrobing (and when you use the bed your clothes change so it's connected anyway). It was a skeleton problem. Something overwrote my custom skeleton. Uninstall and reinstall the skeleton and see if it helps. It worked for me anyway, so hopefully it works for you.

It would also be wise to let SL and all other mods that use the MCM to fully initialize before talking to the statue or using the bed.

I was going to suggest especially with that number of mods to just let the character stand for awhile and make sure all the mods have installed and are in the MCM menu, which could take awhile. That might be the cause of it, unlikely but maybe. They are taxing the system installing and then you try to use the bed to load the game and it bogs down and crashes.

Skeleton gvman suggested could also be the issue.

Archived