Games are becoming politically correct

Don't know if this is getting into politics it's more of a rant anyway, delete if you think it's not conductive of healthy discussion.

Over the past four or so years and with video games becoming increasingly mainstream and not a niche group of neck-bearded nerds, there's been an increasing trend of the typical pc talks and conferences that go along with it.

I don't fucking care. I don't care about your feelings, these people are the bane of videogames and any media, I don't want developers to care about what some idiot with self-confidence issues has to say on Twiter about the game not including every ethnic minority known to men, sexual orientation, religion or whatever it is.

I want developers to make  engaging games by whatever means they desire, if they think big bouncy boobs are what sells their games so be it, if they think making a visual novel style with cutesy art style, then so fucking be it let the consumers decide what they want, oh women can't penetrate the market? Big fucking deal make your own, I'd wager that Bioware forums are more than 50% female at this point, they catered to their audience and they get sales.

God I hate people.

i feel ya.  dont debate, just create.  thats what i gotta say to them.  And it shouldnt even be about what sells, it should be more about the vision of what the devs want it to be.  a good vision will be more successful than just trying to give people what they want.  that goes for any kind of art.  if everyone had a say in how a game should be, would probably end up with a terrible game.  Thats why i love games that are modable!!  Everyone gets to make the game they want and thats why skyrim is so successful on pc :)

Yep you can't make any jokes anymore as well because the #HashtagWarriors will hashtag you to death for it

I might learn programming to create a game where you're a nazi soldier who sees his family die
and create as much nazi sympathy and be as politically incorrect just to see all these tears flow
(And hopefully get to see a bunch of dumb christians whine how the internet is evil or something because of my game)