Help achieving a different breast shape with a custom bodyslide preset

john1323

Greetings, i used the "!MyDeck" preset posted by Monstro Brukes in the BodySlide preset sharing thread:

But i couldn't achieve the breast shape that the character had on the screenshots, mine appear all choppy, squared and the underboob looks all weird, i use CBBE and a XPMS skeleton designed for HDT (combined with a custom .xml for the HDT, not sure if that matters anyway), so, is there anything i could do to achieve the shape of those breasts? I'm pretty new to all of this, but I've got everything working so far, maybe I'm missing a mod or something...

Thanks in advance.

I tried the preset and doesn't look like in the pics, maybe he used another base diferent to standar caliente tbbp or hdt body with different sliders, who knows, anyways, making a body like in the pictures in bodyslide, even from scratch, is really easy just play a little with the sliders and create your own preset :)

I tried the preset and doesn't look like in the pics, maybe he used another base diferent to standar caliente tbbp or hdt body with different sliders, who knows, anyways, making a body like in the pictures in bodyslide, even from scratch, is really easy just play a little with the sliders and create your own preset :)

I've made my fair share of atrocities in bodyslide, they all have that weird plate-like underboob for some reason...

Also now that we're at it, does bodyslide works with anything other than caliente's body?

I've made my fair share of atrocities in bodyslide, they all have that weird plate-like underboob for some reason...

Also now that we're at it, does bodyslide works with anything other than caliente's body?

i saw stuffed bunny doing something with dreamgirl shape with bodyslide, cant remember its to show its possible(test/explanation) or its a project, so dnt get hopes, i wish can have a entire bodyslide thing for dreamgirl with more breasts, like sevenbase breasts. (tried topmodel, but lets be honest its death) and looks like dreamgirl goes to same way (death), kinda sad, because the movements of that goes omg amazing...

See how this worked out? More replies (=

Make sure you've got the right body shit installed, otherwise bodyslide output can go wonky. I load CBBE, then the skeleton, and then overwrite it with my preset. That works great for me.

I've got an update to that body if you're interested... I call it Full Figured Woman (FFW)

Don't replace the other one in case you like it more.

1) make sure regular cbbe works by itself.

2) add this mod

3) make sure its after cbbe in the load order.

That should cover it.

See how this worked out? More replies (=

Make sure you've got the right body shit installed, otherwise bodyslide output can go wonky. I load CBBE, then the skeleton, and then overwrite it with my preset. That works great for me.

I've got an update to that body if you're interested... I call it Full Figured Woman (FFW)

Don't replace the other one in case you like it more.

1) make sure regular cbbe works by itself.

2) add this mod

3) make sure its after cbbe in the load order.

That should cover it.

Couldn't make it work... replaced the femalebodys from character assets and nothing, it still looks like my frankenbody in bodyslide.

I also deleted the old ones and replaced them with yours and nothing, i must be doing something wrong, sleep deprivation is taking it's toll on me.

could it be that i'm using mod organizer?

If you use the already builded bodies Monsto gave you, what you wanna do with bodyslide~?

i thought i could open it with bodyslide, can i not? just to do some little touches here and there

i also wanted to visualize how it looks outside skyrim, is there a way to do it without bodyslide (in cas it doesn't work)?

Thanks, sorry for being annoying i guess, it's just all of this is new to me, and i've never been good with computers.

I made the body work somehow... for a minute until i opened bodyslide and tried to see it, now it ain't working, it's going to be a long night trying to figure out what i did (or didn't).

Its not problem I answer cause I want we are all newbies in our respective fields...

femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif Monsto have posted aren't files that bodyslide can read at all. Bodyslide makes the oposite, creates them. So just place them in the correct path and see how it looks ingame, if you don't like, then open up bodyslide and try to create a good looking body. It's really difficult to create atrocities, come on it is just a couple of sliders you can just use one of the available default preset as a base ^^

Its not problem I answer cause I want we are all newbies in our respective fields...

femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif Monsto have posted aren't files that bodyslide can read at all. Bodyslide makes the oposite, creates them. So just place them in the correct path and see how it looks ingame, if you don't like, then open up bodyslide and try to create a good looking body. It's really difficult to create atrocities, come on it is just a couple of sliders you can just use one of the available default preset as a base ^^

Yeah i tried again, it looks awesome, the only downside is the clipping from the idle (that famous idle 1 that i've seen in many threads around here). but i guess i won't be able to fix that.

I've made my fair share of custom sliders during this short time, they ain't so bad, for me at least, my only issue are underboobs, they look as if they have a plate attached to them and i have absolutely no idea what to do to fix them. Notice them? they protrude from below the breast, they also have weird shadows.

http://imgur.com/a/rSUCj

I couldn't upload the screenshots into this website, it gave me a "Error IO" so i used imgur...

Yeah i tried again, it looks awesome, the only downside is the clipping from the idle (that famous idle 1 that i've seen in many threads around here). but i guess i won't be able to fix that.

I've made my fair share of custom sliders during this short time, they ain't so bad, for me at least, my only issue are underboobs, they look as if they have a plate attached to them and i have absolutely no idea what to do to fix them. Notice them? they protrude from below the breast, they also have weird shadows.

http://imgur.com/a/rSUCj

I couldn't upload the screenshots into this website, it gave me a "Error IO" so i used imgur...

Try posting pics here :   because imgur have a bit history of deleted adult pics.

With bodyslide, if you're not using the exact setup they recommend, you're gonna have a bad time. You can't use a derivative of any sort. Reason I say that is because that doesn't look like stock CBBE Nipples. 

Rename your current bodyslide dir, reinstall it from scratch to the same place exactly following install instructions.

That is exactly what it is, good call. Do you use it?

With bodyslide, if you're not using the exact setup they recommend, you're gonna have a bad time. You can't use a derivative of any sort. Reason I say that is because that doesn't look like stock CBBE Nipples. 

Rename your current bodyslide dir, reinstall it from scratch to the same place exactly following install instructions.

That is exactly what it is, good call. Do you use it?

I'm going to reinstall the whole skyrim instead, i kind of went mad with mods and ended up having a shitload of mods i don't really use...

as for the textures, i use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6554/? this, maybe it's messing it up somehow.

Archived