View File

Hello there.

Another Mashup " armor" for your consideration.

Name: Masterstroke Outfit;

Body: Sevenbase (port it with the Natural femalebody mesh as base, weight 0); no Bodyslide applied, minimum height defined. If you have clipping issues, use showracemenu and make sure your body height slide is all to the left.

This set is made of 6 independent pieces:

- Corset from Severus616 Pretty Ranger; ***

- Corset from KURESE Kirin Armor from Oblivion;

- Boots from Darigaz17 Swashbuckler;

- Skirt from Kirinisdivine Kiami Knit dress;

- Gauntlets with gloves from Severus616 Pretty Ranger;

- Leg Vials/Thief Kit Kirinisdivine Iron Frenzy;

- Amulet from Kirinisdivine Kiami Knit dress; *** removed in 1.1

- 2H Sword Sulundo taken from here.

*** removed in 1.1

This Outfit is designed for a sophisticated and resourceful thief character.

To install, just unzip and drop the data folder on the Skyrim main directory. I have installed using NMM and it worked well.

To uninstall manually, enter in the Data folder and delete MasterstrokeGear.esp; delete also the Masterstroke folders under Data\Meshes\clothes\ and Data\Textures\Clothes\; also delete the Hentai\Solundo folder in Data\Meshes\Weapons and Data\Textures|Weapons folders.

To get the Outfit:

- open console (~), type "help stroke" without commas and then "player.additem xxxxxxx", where the "xxxxxxx" are the given codes above);

- craft the armor under Misc category;

Future plans for this mod:

- fix reported bugs;

- add a weapon (I'm waiting for a nice dagger that should fit perfectly here, but the creator is inactive so...) Done.

- add bodyslide (eventually, after finish other projects, so... it could take a while... months)

Know Issues:

- The skirt, due to his form, is prone for some clipping with weapons, bows and belt quivers; nothing can be done about that, sadly; try to adjust the weapon size with showracemenu as a workaround.

Thanks and Credits:

KURESE for the Kirin Corset;

Darigaz17 for Outfit inspiration and the pair of boots;

Severus616 for Pretty Ranger;

Kirinisdivine for the oblivion meshes;

游民星空网盘3 for the Sword;

Sevennity for 7B body, grab it here at LoversLab or Nexus.

Bethesda for TESV Skyrim

All the good modders that help improve this amazing game by creating mods, leaving great video tutorials or helping noobs like me!

Looks nice. Good job. :)

I think for a future change though, maybe make an HDT version of the skirt. So weird seeing static skirts after playing with HDT ones for awhile. :P

Hi!

Glad you like it. About the HDT version, that is way out of my current skill. But I will look for tutorials anyway because that is a very good idea! Thanks.

^Unless this has changed, you can just copy the bones in Bodystudio to get HDT. It's been a while since I've used it so I may be wrong.

Told that way looks easy. I don't know bodystudio, you mean Bodyslide, right?

Or if all else fails, retexture one of the existing HDT skirts and merge it into your mod (after permissions of course and such).

If everything else fails  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Outfit Updated.

New Sword, different Corset, amulet removed (the new corset makes the amulet unnecessary). Please check the screenshots and update if you like the new changes:

post-195163-0-03932500-1398467084_thumb.jpg post-195163-0-57540800-1398467086_thumb.jpg post-195163-0-02913200-1398467089_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

This:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Also here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

You just copy the weight painting to the mesh and voila! Bouncy fleshy bits! I've done it myself when it was first released, so yup, pretty easy.

Ok, finally I have started slowly working with HDT since last weekend.

The breast part is done easily with this very simple tutorial founded here (thanks Monsto), but the skirt is really getting me annoyed, since no straightforward tutorial is available (canderes tutorials are great but not yet for me) so I'm looking for other ways, because I know that it will take a loooong time before I have something done if I start to use 3ds Max to make HDT effects on the skirt.

The effect i am looking for is similar to this one (Draugr Skirt), but before sink in the HDT complex and time consuming tutorials (please no), I ask if you can elaborate in this point here to see if it is possible to get that effect only with the Bodyslide tools.