Belly jiggle (and Collision?) in ModOrganizer

JDough

I have tested for the last 2 weeks countless variations of hdt.xml, hdtm.xml and using either SKSE\Plugins\ or Data\SKSE\Plugins in the nifs (femalehead, malebody_0, malebody_1, malehands_0, malehands_1) but nothing ever cause the belly to jiggle. The "normal" HDT effect of boobs and ass jiggle always worked perfectly.

So I was about to give up until I spotted a discussion betwee b3ast1e and clp2011 in his HDT All_in_One 1-3 Updated thread linking this misbehaviour to MO... never crossed my mind as I never had issues with the MO virtual folder system (and I use MO almost since its beginning).

I did the following for a test:

I copied the modified nifs into the "real" Data folder, disabled the corresponding mod in MO and used the 'hide' option in MO to hide the male body nifs in SOS. So, verifying that none of these files are being overruled by any mod in MO, looking at the Data folder struction in MO.

(path used in the nifs: Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

=> walking, running, fucking and my belly jiggles as I expected all along.

I have not tested much and did not check if Collision is working as expected.

As I have never come across a similar discussion (or maybe I'm just blind). Anyway I wanted to check with you all if anyone has come across this strange behaviour as well and if there is a trick to fix this (as an MO user I'd like to keep my Data folder as clean as possible)

[EDIT]: I use HDT v14.28, the hdt, hdtm are made for 10-24 afaik (clp2011's All in on thread), my current hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml is currently taken from here (thanks blackraven14)

It seems that the xml files work fine and I was not able to find a collision enabled one based on the latest HDT version

[EDIT]: I tested with nifs referencing the xml with SKSE\Plugins\hdt(m).xml but as soon as a sex animation starts, it CTDs. Switching back to the nifs referencing Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt(m).xml and it works fine.

ok, must have missed those statements although I've spent many hours reading posts here - maybe too many hours, don't know.

I never had issues with any mods before in MO and it makes life so damn easy to manage my 320 active mods out of >1000 registered. Couldn't live without MO :) but everyone his own pie.

Even the HDT default xml, the memory logs, sos or hdt higheels work flawless, that's why I was so surprised.

anyway, thanks for confirming what I see. Guess I have to live with that.

I personally make it a habit to keep my SKSE plugins folder manually installed.

This is more or less a pre-caution on my part.

It is not necessary, as MO does work fine with SKSE mods and places them correctly in the virtual drive.

However, if an issue does arise, try manually placing the SKSE mods instead.

Thanks for bringing this up JD. It's good to know it's not just me struggling with this. I was beginning to wonder 'cos I just couldn't find any mention of the problem I was having. Now I know why - most folk are probably doing this.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to start placing stuff in the data folder but jiggle = serious bizness. Im going to try this now. 

Thanks guys. 

• 5 months later...

thanks all for confirming. Since I copied the HDT files and the modified nifs to the Data folder everything is working as I had hope to work about 2 or 3 weeks ago :dodgy:

i tried the same and hair physics are working now, but there's still no collision. i copied all the files into the data folder and deleted every file in mods folder which overrides them. how did u get it to work? can someone help me? :(

with NMM everything worked fine.

Archived