What hair/eyes custom pack do YOU use?

Just wondering what kind of custom made hair and eye package you guys n gals here use, for beautifying NPC's.  Reason I am asking, is if there seems to be one that stands out among this community, I might switch to it for compatabilities sake.  Also, to see which are the most important to run for compatibilities with Lovers.  Looking forward to hearing about people's favorites, why they use them and stuff.  As allways, happy gaming and modding :D    -Merctime

You'll probably get a dozen different answers, the big ones like Rens Beauty Pack, Beautiful People, COBL Races, RBP.... etc.

As for compatibility with Lovers it's MBP++, nothing else. Most anything I've ran across that is a Japanese mod and requires a beauty pack has also been MBP, the exception being really old mods. I stick with MBP because I like messing with Jap mods.

I figured I'd get alot of different answers, that was the point ;) 

But yeah, I'm thinking mbp ++ is probably it.  Still, curious to see the ones that others are using.  thanks for your input here, AZ

well as already hinted RBP is it for me, if a plugin requires MBP i either modifiy it, or do not use it simply as that

i had MBP once (and no no trouble with the install all went well) but i could not get warm with it

so i gonna stick with RBP and my own mod patches

Right now I'm putting up with the googly eyes problem and fighting it as best I can through a combination of the RBP and MBP. I need the RBP for LAME and Integration, which I consider to be must have mods. But I also want to use 2chLives, a mod that has impressed the heck out of me with the number of interesting NPCs it adds to the world. So, for now, I've fiddled with my load order and one of the newer Xeo versions and gotten a set up where only about 1 NPC in 10 has freakish horrible eyes. :(

There a mod that lets you change NPCs eyes and hair in game I keep meaning to try, but it's a pain to set up properly. May use it tomorrow and just start manually fixing my Nords and Altmer on this set up.

I can say this much so far:

If you put Xeo last among your graphic mods in your load order, use a bashed patch, import all graphics, and Do Not Import Faces from other beautification mods, it eliminates most googly eyes issues. Not all, but most. Using the console to open the race menu can get rid of googly eyes on your character. You're then left with a game where it's not much of a problem. I'm hoping the in game fixer will get rid of the last cases.

You know what's hilarious? I use whatever packs necessary to keep my mods from turning the denizens of Cyrodil into bald' date=' cock-eyed mutants!

[/quote']

It's the Curse of Dagon. He was so pissed about being defeated by a cheap Deus Ex Machina like Martin, he destroyed the good looks of the people of Cyrodiil. "An NPC? I get offed by an NPC? Screw you guys! May all your hair fall out and your eyes turn googly!"

Archived