Do TBBP work with BBP clothing and does BBP work with TBBP clothing?

Llakuawyus

In both cases you will only get BBP, assuming you have a TBBP skeleton so you don't just crash right away for trying to use a TBBP armor.

Okay, because I am using Dragonfly TBBP and I am using a TBBP clothing mod. But then I want to use Chronotriggers BBP armor mod, and its making me crash, people have said it is supposed to work. Should I be able to have TBBP for clothing and BBP for armors. When I make the bodies in bodyslide and batch build calienteadvanced TBBP and then run FNIS, everything crashes, and when I run batch build calienteadvanced BBP and then run FNIS everything crashes. WHat should I do?

crash = incorrect skeleton 99.9% of the time.

Get xpms skeleton from nexus or Groovtama's edited skeleton here.

If the above doesn't fix your problem, then post more details like load order and what your fnis log reads.

crash = incorrect skeleton 99.9% of the time.

Get xpms skeleton from nexus or Groovtama's edited skeleton here.

If the above doesn't fix your problem, then post more details like load order and what your fnis log reads.

I use xpms skeleton already and I made sure that when I installed dragonfly afterwards, I said no to all, meaning it only installed its animation.

I don't know what the issue could be unless the armor is just messed up. I am using XPMS, Top Model TBBP body, some TBBP animations and I can wear UNP BBP armors/clothing without crashing and I see a BBP effect (it's not as pronounced as TBBP is).

What preset do you use to batch build the different things? Do you use TBBP preset to batch build the bbp armors or?

I don't know what the issue could be unless the armor is just messed up. I am using XPMS, Top Model TBBP body, some TBBP animations and I can wear UNP BBP armors/clothing without crashing and I see a BBP effect (it's not as pronounced as TBBP is).

What preset do you use to batch build the different things? Do you use TBBP preset to batch build the bbp armors or?

I didn't use OS to make them, but downloaded BBP and TBBP armors already made that way.

I GOT IT! I think... I had installed "Realistic Ragdolls and Force" and let it replace XP32 stuff, which I shouldn't have done

Yup, that's a typical skeleton installation mistake. You always need to install RRaF first and let XP32 override it, always.

In general the basic rule is as in the description of XP's mod page: "As long as you install XP32 last and let override everything, you are fine".

XP32 has support for almost everything, so an override won't hurt. The most other skeleton modifying mods will either work in the most times after an override of XPMS (some options maybe have to be checked in XP32 fomod menu) and if the skeleton mod won't be compatible with XP32 the override will prevent the other skeleton mod from working, but also a skeleton dependant CTD.

Things about skeletons get even more complicated when you use different skeleton mods for male and female and 1st person view, then you really have to watch your installation order and overrides.

Archived