[...]

Maybe someone can help?

You know who some means or other piece of armor originally designed has, -send a PM.

[...]

The Piercings (both naval and nipple) are from Turbosnowy's Fetish Wardrobe.

Best regards

Thanks for your help and feedback.

But I want to know the authors of the original mods.

I know that the nipple / navel piercings are used in many mods, so the authors of the original meshes.

One small thing - texture paths for the nipple piercings are pointing at the wrong folder (textures\mybeltarmor\piercing\dragon princess\steel.dds)

I thank you very much for that.

The patch is on the way.

Thank you!

Four eyes see more than two - German proverb

Crash to desktop on this one and your Like armor, every time I try to put on the armor.  Using xp-32 skell and 7B.  WTF?

I have the same problem.

@stratblues: Are you using a custom race, as Lunari or Ningheim etc.? These races have other folders and not use the default paths for skeleton etc.

No i don't use a custom race.

Crash to desktop on this one and your Like armor, every time I try to put on the armor.  Using xp-32 skell and 7B.  WTF?

I have the same problem.

@stratblues: Are you using a custom race, as Lunari or Ningheim etc.? These races have other folders and not use the default paths for skeleton etc.

No i don't use a custom race.

Try the skeleton: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

• 1 month later...

This is another great armor mod in your armor lineup.   I have a question about the cap.  It's always been a color to match ther rest of the gear.  The other day after crafting the cap it was light purple, all the rest of the armor is correct.  I can't understand how it could have changed.  Is this a graphics issue or is skyrim acting up again? 

This is another great armor mod in your armor lineup.   I have a question about the cap.  It's always been a color to match ther rest of the gear.  The other day after crafting the cap it was light purple, all the rest of the armor is correct.  I can't understand how it could have changed.  Is this a graphics issue or is skyrim acting up again? 

As for Armor modding, I'm a real bitch

I've probably changed the texture and not adjusted at Nif or in the Texture forget the mipmaps.

The bad thing is that I no longer use Sevenbase. Have now Demonica TBBP HDT, the best thing there is. ;)

I look at times, if I can find the error.

Can not test it real in-game.

But,the textures look anyway of shit.

This is my last mashup.

Still WIP, since I changed the body.

Where the latex effect are much better, i think.

post-25678-0-97724400-1400249045_thumb.jpgpost-25678-0-44048600-1400249059_thumb.jpgpost-25678-0-13256200-1400249069_thumb.jpg

Edit:

Forgot mipmaps - as anticipated.

Below is the corrected texture. textures.7z

Let me know if it works, then I can upload the correction - Sorry for Beta testing

I've probably changed the texture and not adjusted at Nif or in the Texture forget the mipmaps.

The bad thing is that I no longer use Sevenbase. Have now Demonica TBBP HDT, the best thing there is. ;)

This is my last mashup.

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpg

Whoa! super duper mashup!  Now about Demonica TBBP HDT, what body is it based on or is it all new?  I googled it, found videos but no real information. 

EDIT: Thank you for the texture fix!

This is my last mashup.

Whoa! super duper mashup!  Now about Demonica TBBP HDT, what body is it based on or is it all new?  I googled it, found videos but no real information. 

Demonica is LadyBody 3.

TBBP and HDT does not exist.

Do you have to do it yourself.

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.de/2014/04/demonica-lilith-v10.html

or here, original by Krista:

http://cgkrista.blogspot.de/2014/02/demonica-lb-v30-lh-v20-70.html

This is my last mashup.

Demonica is LadyBody 3.

Thank you for the links.   Wow this changes every thing.  I do like the reason the mod was developed>  What is the mod and for whom it is?

From what I've read this means a ground up install.  This could take some time.  :)  I best get started.  Thank you again clp2011!

This is my last mashup.

Demonica is LadyBody 3.

Thank you for the links.   Wow this changes every thing.  I do like the reason the mod was developed>  What is the mod and for whom it is?

From what I've read this means a ground up install.  This could take some time.  :)  I best get started.  Thank you again clp2011!

I must warn you.

This is a REALLY NEW race.

All you have will no longer work - well, if you nothing changes.

No armor will work.

Also, no standard Armor / clothes / rings etc.

The mod has its own skeleton.

If you want TBBP or more (HDT), you have to change everything.

Currently Demonica does not support Facial Expression - the only point that bothers me a bit, because Villja is Demonica race now.

And of course they talk all the time.

This is my last mashup.

Demonica is LadyBody 3.

I must warn you.

No armor will work.

Currently Demonica does not support Facial Expression - the only point that bothers me a bit, because Villja is Demonica race now.

Yes I understand.  I'm going to try it because I'm pretty bored, don't get me wrong I still love all the mods available for Skyrim users.   Do you mean I would have to use a program to change body and armor to TBBP and HDT?  Lip sync should work though?   Do I need to install coustom race mods?  What I've read is Demonica is a stand alone mod.  Though i'm not quite sure if i can use ECE or Racemenu.  I started removing alot of my current mods, to give this a try.  This maybe a larger project than I think it is. 

This is my last mashup.

Demonica is LadyBody 3.

I must warn you.

No armor will work.

Yes I understand.  I'm going to try it because I'm pretty bored, don't get me wrong I still love all the mods available for Skyrim users.   Do you mean I would have to use a program to change body and armor to TBBP and HDT?  Lip sync should work though?   Do I need to install coustom race mods?  What I've read is Demonica is a stand alone mod.  Though i'm not quite sure if i can use ECE or Racemenu.  I started removing alot of my current mods, to give this a try.  This maybe a larger project than I think it is. 

If facial expression does not work because not yet implemented, LipSync can not work

If questions are, how do I do Demonica to TBBP or similar.

I will not write anything publicly about how you changed Demonica .

Krista attaches great importance to ensuring that your body remains unchanged.

I 've kept it. I do not know who reads all of this and the next day is the next scrap - Mod out.

There are 2 options:

Krista has eventually completed the mod.

Then I'll send my files Krista and ask them for permission to publish the files .

You will curse me maybe , maybe not.

The 2 possibility is of course that Krista not given permission.

Then we 're out of luck.

Although I do not think so.

I do not have an inch on the body changed because it is not necessary also .

I installed RaceMenu + ECE Chargens.

It does not hurt, but it also uses you nothing.

Demonica is a COMPLETELY NEW RACE. Faces, hair, etc. - all new - and sorry-super awesome.

Ningheim it is not, Lunari it is not, all others are not.

The mod is for Lovers, either completely or even nothing.

The only mod with which it previously had problems from my experience, Another Live was, or how he always called.

This is my last mashup.

Demonica is LadyBody 3.

I must warn you.

No armor will work.

If facial expression does not work because not yet implemented, LipSync can not work

If questions are, how do I do Demonica to TBBP or similar.

I will not write anything publicly about how you changed Demonica .

Krista attaches great importance to ensuring that your body remains unchanged.

I 've kept it. I do not know who reads all of this and the next day is the next scrap - Mod out.

There are 2 options:

Krista has eventually completed the mod.

Then I'll send my files Krista and ask them for permission to publish the files .

You will curse me maybe , maybe not.

The 2 possibility is of course that Krista not given permission.

Then we 're out of luck.

Although I do not think so.

I do not have an inch on the body changed because it is not necessary also .

I installed RaceMenu + ECE Chargens.

It does not hurt, but it also uses you nothing.

Demonica is a COMPLETELY NEW RACE. Faces, hair, etc. - all new - and sorry-super awesome.

Ningheim it is not, Lunari it is not, all others are not.

The mod is for Lovers, either completely or even nothing.

The only mod with which it previously had problems from my experience, Another Live was, or how he always called.

No, I wouldn't ask you to explain changing or would I want to change anything about Demonica, it was a just a question to understand the Demonica mod as a whole.  I respect the wishes of mod authors and your thoughts about such matters.   Thanks for answering my questions.   I still think I maybe over my head trying this lol