BCk9

Hey all!

What's the best overall dialogue mod to use?

Some mods require Smaller Talk, I see SexoutSex is a no challenge type, Hookups adds options, as does Sexout Strapon Sex.

Are there others out there?

Are these different dialogue mods compatible with each other?

Do they conflict with other "dialogue' modifiers, like quests or companions [as in "screwing up" activators in some way]?

I would like just one to use if possible 'cause I'm thinking dialogue troubles I've had in the past may be due to too many "talk" variables trying to override various quest/talk activators.

ex;

Had to stop playing "Breeder" 'cause I could not get the "Deathclaw episode" bar girl to activate the beer scene to win her over, I'd get a beer from her and then the dialogue box would "lock-up" with no ability to negate or move forward in the talk. Had to shut down the game and restart to continue with other play.

Had all of the above active. Tried disabling to no effect, so possibly another mod conflict or corrupted file [follower alts maybe?].

I'd like a challenge, so I'm not keen on SexoutSex in general.

What should a body use?

I really have no idea on how to fix dialogue/script problems in FNVEdit [yet], so any input or advice will be thoroughly digested.

THX

You can use them all but your dialogue option window will have a lot of options. :) I prefer the recent SexoutSex because of its dialogue. Very well written. SmallerTalk isn't a dialogue mod really, it just allows you to speak and open up a window with random NPC's and creatures.

I've used them all at once with no problems, just a big dialogue window. I'm not sure about Options and the only "bug" I've encountered was with Cass' Dialogue but that's not a fault of the mods, her dialogue tree is extremely annoying and weird when compared to everyone else's.

Anyway, couldn't hurt to test them. I believe they are simply ESP's so easy uninstall if stuff breaks. Also just a tip if you don't, but I use an Alternate Start Mod to test such things because going through the Doc Mitchell thing is annoying when you just wanna see if somethin' works!

If dialogue is otherwise working, you should check the Breeder support thread to see if the issue is reported, and if not do so yourself.

For mods with interesting dialogue sex, I'd also suggest Tryouts, mSex Courtesan, mSex Fort (see Tryouts notes for compatibility with Legion), and my Soliciting.

Archived