sexlab sounds

manarak

I've been trying various sound packs for sexlab, but the new sounds I installed rarely play and strangely standard sounds are still playing despite rebuilding the sexlab voice FX repository.

Is there a good description somewhere or can someone please explain how the sexlab sound system works and how to get custom sounds working?

And when do the hot/mild/medium sounds play?

Thank you for your help.

Are you using replacers for the default voices?  If so, make sure the original files are fully replaced with the new ones, or the remnants will probably still play. If you're using Sexlab Voices, I just untick the original voice boxes and rebuild the voices so the only ones they have to work with are the new ones.

As for the Hot/Med/Mild clips, in Oblivion's Loverslab they each played at different stages of the animation, but I don't think Sexlab is that picky, so the sounds just play more or less randomly depending on circumstances.

Are you using replacers for the default voices?  If so, make sure the original files are fully replaced with the new ones, or the remnants will probably still play. If you're using Sexlab Voices, I just untick the original voice boxes and rebuild the voices so the only ones they have to work with are the new ones.

As for the Hot/Med/Mild clips, in Oblivion's Loverslab they each played at different stages of the animation, but I don't think Sexlab is that picky, so the sounds just play more or less randomly depending on circumstances.

aaahh... that explains some !

thanks

p.s.

farang sokoprok 555

They aren't random, SexLab plays the mild clips at the start, and starts working in more hot clips as the animation goes on longer until it reaches the final stage of animation, which uses only hot. Medium is used 100% of the time if the actor is victim in an aggressive animation.

I'm sorry to report that I'm still unable to change the sex sounds.

vanilla voices did install, but I overwrite them with something else, but the new files aren't played.

I also tried over writing original voices as well as overwriting the sounds in the sexlab folder in MO's mods folder.

Nothing worked.

What am I doing wrong?

vanilla voices did install, but I overwrite them with something else, but the new files aren't played.

I also tried over writing original voices as well as overwriting the sounds in the sexlab folder in MO's mods folder.

Nothing worked.

What am I doing wrong?

Make sure you're installing it in Data/Sound/SexLab/vFemaleMoan09 or vFemaleMoan10 or higher for it to work from vanilla voices.

Make sure the .wav files are named the same as the ones originally there. Check if you saved them as 44100hz mono 16-bit too.

Nothing worked.

What am I doing wrong?

Make sure you're installing it in Data/Sound/SexLab/vFemaleMoan09 or vFemaleMoan10 or higher for it to work from vanilla voices.

Make sure the .wav files are named the same as the ones originally there. Check if you saved them as 44100hz mono 16-bit too.

you also published that voice delay script - I tried to get it to work, but no effect.

the delay is still 4 seconds.

does it only work with sexlab 1.39 ? i got 1.39b

you also published that voice delay script - I tried to get it to work, but no effect.

Oh shit I forgot to add that to the description... If you change the delay from 0 seconds to any other delay timing with the slider it resets back to minimum of 4 seconds permanently.

To get back the 0.1 second delay you need to reinstall the script and clean the framework again, some other script must be overriding the changes to the delay i made but I'm too lazy to go find out which lol...

*Edit*

Ok! My ADD is acting up, I did put in the description, so just follow the instructions I mentioned and it should work.

Oh shit I forgot to add that to the description... If you change the delay from 0 seconds to any other delay timing with the slider it resets back to minimum of 4 seconds permanently.

To get back the 0.1 second delay you need to reinstall the script and clean the framework again, some other script must be overriding the changes to the delay i made but I'm too lazy to go find out which lol...

*Edit*

Ok! My ADD is acting up, I did put in the description, so just follow the instructions I mentioned and it should work.

many thanks :)

and... take your ritalin, as I do, LOL.

They aren't random, SexLab plays the mild clips at the start, and starts working in more hot clips as the animation goes on longer until it reaches the final stage of animation, which uses only hot. Medium is used 100% of the time if the actor is victim in an aggressive animation.

Ashal, I have tried to play around with the scripts in the source to shorten the intervals at which the female voice gets played, but the results have not been very satisfactory.

I modified sslActorAlias.psc and rebuilt the framework, so I suppose the pex gets created that way.

I tired to even hardcode the dalay for the female voice to 0.1, overriding the set minimum, but I had no success in making the female voice play with short intervals.

How can I achieve that?

ok, I've got so far now that I installed creation kit / papyrus

I put my modified sslActorAlias.psc in scripts/sources/temp  and try to compile it, but it fails... deos that mean I need to compy all of the sexlab scripts over in order to compile?

Compiled languages get on my tits, I program in PHP for the web :-(

copied over all scripts from sexlab into the real data/scripts dir, but now I get a bunch or errors, the first from sslUtility, such as bla is undefined and cannot do balh, unknown function....

arrrggh!

how to compile these scripts??

I see there are esm's and other stuff in the compiler too, does it only work with a full skyrim installation in the default folder without mod organizer?

maybe I need to create a second skyrim installation just for modding?

Archived