Feet/sandals bug

JRCosta

Hi there!

I've just finished converting the Blood Hound boots to 7B but after assigning everything to slot 37 I have this bug:

post-195163-0-39208800-1394976949_thumb.jpg

The feet (embedded in the boot nif ) and the sandal don't play along in any movement (running, standing still, and so on).

Can anyone help me, please?

Also does anyone knows who is the author of the Blood Hound armor?

This might not be the answer you're looking for, and will be an uneducated Guess but,

it looks like it's attached to something wrong?

Dunno what "just finished converting the Blood Hound boots to 7B" entails but did you check the mesh in nifskope if its attach to the correct node and the correct slot under bodypartlist?

Well thats all i got :dodgy:

though was building some bodys in bodyslide, when i read on the nexus (CT77's remodeled for CBBE) that you shouldn't change kneeheight.

2. Two sliders that will be omitted from my set:  2) Kneeheight. 

Kneeheight breaks some meshes in funny ways.

Did you change or maybe the 7B har different kneeheight from the start?

that can be a dumb question but... when you made that conversion did you deleted the "previous" feet inside and replaced with yours to match? asking because looks like already have 1 feets inside, yours and the old one.

Well thats all i got :dodgy:

though was building some bodys in bodyslide, when i read on the nexus (CT77's remodeled for CBBE) that you shouldn't change kneeheight.

2. Two sliders that will be omitted from my set:  2) Kneeheight. 

Kneeheight breaks some meshes in funny ways.

Did you change or maybe the 7B har different kneeheight from the start?

I didn't change the heights, just imported the 7B body/skeleton & the boots, adjust them, then the usual procedure: smooth, skin wrap, BSdismember, export everything, then the nifskope tweaks.

But could be a height problem indeed. I will try the BodySlide tool for the boots. Thanks for the hint!

that can be a dumb question but... when you made that conversion did you deleted the "previous" feet inside and replaced with yours to match? asking because looks like already have 1 feets inside, yours and the old one.

Hi!

Not a dumb question. I have imported the femalefeet_0 from 7b body, deleting the old one:

post-195163-0-48911600-1395234801_thumb.jpg

Archived