A question relating to sexlab Submit

traveller_phi

I am considering modifying my mod loadout, and have begun to question if I want to keep Submit in my modlist, or replace it with something more lightweight. Here is my view of what Submit provides:

• Force NPCs to submit: Not interested at this time. Perhaps if I get around to playing a vampire or just a more aggressive dragonborn.
  • Submit on losing in combat: I am planning on using SD+, which also provides the same functionality
  • NPC bounty turn in: Comes under the same umbrella of forcing NPCs to submit.
  • Consensual sex options: This is the one piece I actually find myself using. (just plain sex, not bribe or coerce)

It is nice to be able to chat up an NPC for sex. And since I use Frostfall, it can be very useful for keeping warm. I do use RadiantProstitution, so that is a limited channel for sex. Comfort and Victim also provide some aspects.

So is there anything Submit offers that I am overlooking? Any other mods that provide for immersive slutting around skyrim that I missed?

Yes, I realize that it is ok as in that is how I am using it. Just wondering if there are more "clean" options in the sense of not adding a ton of scripts/features that will not actually be used. Or perhaps something that provides richer consensual options instead of being as all in one as Submit.

Yes, I realize that it is ok as in that is how I am using it. Just wondering if there are more "clean" options in the sense of not adding a ton of scripts/features that will not actually be used. Or perhaps something that provides richer consensual options instead of being as all in one as Submit.

I agree I would love to have the option of just a mod without the other stuff as well...

Submit made my latest cut, but I will definitely have to give the above mod a closer look. One thing I missed before is that SD+ is supposed to kick in after the night to remember quest, and I am starting a new game. So Submit with auto-submit on defeat and DD patch is on, at least until I get to that point.

Started with live another life with the left for dead option. Discarded the clothing, seems strange that bandits would strip when they capture me, except for when actually being left for dead. So off I run, and the first sign of civilization is the Captured Dreams store.

Submit made my latest cut, but I will definitely have to give the above mod a closer look. One thing I missed before is that SD+ is supposed to kick in after the night to remember quest, and I am starting a new game. So Submit with auto-submit on defeat and DD patch is on, at least until I get to that point.

Started with live another life with the left for dead option. Discarded the clothing, seems strange that bandits would strip when they capture me, except for when actually being left for dead. So off I run, and the first sign of civilization is the Captured Dreams store. Almost disappointed there wasn't a special reaction for a naked girl wandering in. ;)

scripts on my system get jammed up when running submit during combat, big delays between events, and with a fort full of unfriendlies it just breaks and hangs. Works great when there are only a few about. And if you don't set radius to high or max, the npc further away cause npc nearby to just re-aggro, so to fix re-aggro you get extra npc load leading to certain hangups with all the lusty NPC waiting a turn. Is that a catch 22?

Love the idea of submit, and have used a lot, but the script bloat in all these awesome mods are just killing my rig.

Archived