"What mod is this ?"

Can anyone tell me please what armor this is?

12626.jpg

I've seen people asking about the body mod used in the picture but not the armor. If anyone asked for the armor already i apologies but there are so many pages in this thread that I couldn't look in all of them.

And another question: what mods do I need to make a face like this or could I find anywhere a save file of it?

13977.jpg

I answered that armour question a little while ago....

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6216&highlight=2pac

It's in there, need 2Pacs's textures and jooses meshes.

what mods do I need to make a face like this or could I find anywhere a save file of it?

13977.jpg

I would like to know too' date=' does anybody knows from wich mod this cutie come from? :)

[/quote']

Ask Sanhoshin. But I assume the face is from the mod "Girls of Skyrim" with a little bit of tweaking.

what mods do I need to make a face like this or could I find anywhere a save file of it?

13977.jpg

I would like to know too' date=' does anybody knows from wich mod this cutie come from? :)

[/quote']

Ask Sanhoshin. But I assume the face is from the mod "Girls of Skyrim" with a little bit of tweaking.

it's true face is from the mod "Girls of Skyrim"

i try to recreate that face.

take a look.

14340.jpg

it's true face is from the mod "Girls of Skyrim"

i try to recreate that face.

take a look.

14340.jpg

Thank you, much appreciated ;)...and...another question if you don't mind, did you recreate that face with the help of the construction kit alone? or did you use some other programs?

Where are the earings from?

13977.jpg

@Durielboya

I can answer that for you. The CK has nothing to do with it. You just install the required mods(read the description/readme for girls of skyrim), then you do it in the facegen.

Second is Dark Mistress from BBP Pack 2.

thanx for that hint

Okay' date=' where do you see the german "third reich badge"? You mean the gothic necklace?

[/quote']

you have to read the whole quote to understand. with your quote that doesn't make sense and your request sounds a little bit confused.

here are the full quote

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=278252#pid278252

Where are the earings from?

13977.jpg

@Durielboya

I can answer that for you. The CK has nothing to do with it. You just install the required mods(read the description/readme for girls of skyrim)' date=' then you do it in the facegen.

[/quote']

Great, so i just downloaded all the mods in the description included BFG - Better FaceGen by Radioragae (which is the most crucial i think).

Anyway i still have to reinstall Skyrim (and hopefully i'll have it installed by tomorrow), so i would appreciate some tips if it's ok with you :).

About this facegen, you said it has nothing to do with the CK (from what i understood), so from where can i run this program, is it included with the CK or do I have to download it from somewhere?

sry if this sounds like a nub question :P, i left Skyrim before the release of the CK and other modding tools, so i'm pretty new at this :blush:.

@Durielboya

I can answer that for you. The CK has nothing to do with it. You just install the required mods(read the description/readme for girls of skyrim)' date=' then you do it in the facegen.

[/quote']

Great, so i just downloaded all the mods in the description included BFG - Better FaceGen by Radioragae (which is the most crucial i think).

Anyway i still have to reinstall Skyrim (and hopefully i'll have it installed by tomorrow), so i would appreciate some tips if it's ok with you :).

About this facegen, you said it has nothing to do with the CK (from what i understood), so from where can i run this program, is it included with the CK or do I have to download it from somewhere?

sry if this sounds like a nub question :P, i left Skyrim before the release of the CK and other modding tools, so i'm pretty new at this :blush:.

To be honest, it doesn't sound like you've played the game at all. :P The facegen is what most people call the in-game character customizer which you have to go through when creating your character. After that you can access it by opening the console(§ key) and type showracemenu, or if you have dawnguard there is an npc in Riften who can offer this service to you. A kinda magical face surgery or something, lol. Be warned however. Changing race in the console will mess up your skills but just messing with the settings is fine.

@Durielboya

[/quote']

To be honest, it doesn't sound like you've played the game at all. :P The facegen is what most people call the in-game character customizer which you have to go through when creating your character. After that you can access it by opening the console(§ key) and type showracemenu, or if you have dawnguard there is an npc in Riften who can offer this service to you. A kinda magical face surgery or something, lol. Be warned however. Changing race in the console will mess up your skills but just messing with the settings is fine.

thx for the honest (ugh!) reply :)

But when i said Facegen I was thinking about an editor to modify npc's and companions faces introduced by mods (like in this case), trough the CK editor or something like that.

Sry if i didn't make myself clear :-/

Anyaway, I've already heard of this showrace menu, but it only affects the main character (correct me if i'm wrong) and what i want is to shape npc/companions faces rather than mine :)

@Durielboya

[/quote']

thx for the honest (ugh!) reply :)

But when i said Facegen I was thinking about an editor to modify npc's and companions faces introduced by mods (like in this case), trough the CK editor or something like that.

Sry if i didn't make myself clear :-/

Anyaway, I've already heard of this showrace menu, but it only affects the main character (correct me if i'm wrong) and what i want is to shape npc/companions faces rather than mine :)

I don't want to turn this into a tutorial, but a quick explanation:

Most users make their followers in the showracemenu. You do this by first making your face (select race, body, etc.), then opening console and typing "SPF XXXXXX" without the quotes when you are done (XXXXX can be anything without spaces, preferrably the name of the follower you are making). This will create a .npc file in your main Skyrim folder. Then you go into the CK and import this .npc file in the character gen parts tab. This is preferred since you can see what the character looks like in game rather than making it in the CK.

Anyway, for a pretty good tutorial on how to make characters, I suggest going here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25673

14223.jpg

+1 ! Very nice !

I didn't release it. Just posted the picture to ask my friends on DS mod Team why the nipple on the red bra is off center even I aligned it perfectly with the nipple on the body and the weight seem fine.

Should be finish the outfit over the weekend.

@knofear :

will you or your friend release it?

Have that been released yet ?