"What mod is this ?"

So, anyone know a mod out there that will start me off or grant me max Smithing/Alchemy/Enchanting, but not give me the perks or level me up with them?

I've searched a few, but most would give me the issues of what I said just above.

I don't mind having to spend perks on them, but playing this game over and over with several maxed characters, leveling these three over and over is always a bore, as I try not to really... cheat (I wouldn't spend my first 5 or so perks to get ebony, dragon, or something and would wait till I hit a certain level to get more 'realism').

I really need help finding the mod that replaces skyrim music and menu sound effects to the ones from final fantasy 7. I know it exists because i downloaded it once but I think I erased the file.

That sounds amazing! I also want! There's one out there for changing the music / sounds to Wind Waker

I really need help finding the mod that replaces skyrim music and menu sound effects to the ones from final fantasy 7. I know it exists because i downloaded it once but I think I erased the file.

That sounds amazing! I also want! There's one out there for changing the music / sounds to Wind Waker

finally found it :Dhttp://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11399

yaaaaay :D thx!

Awesome' date=' thank you very much! Now only if it allowed to give Perk 'Points' or a working version of 'Souls to Perk' mod was available!

This should be just what your looking for :)

You can pretty much change anything about your character with this.

EDIT: for now I might just use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24769 d:

I don't get it, why not just use the console, you're still cheating either way... Don't get me wrong... after levelling up alchemy/smithing/enchanting to 100 twice each I don't bother anymore, but I just use the console... (advpcl *smithing* or *enchanting*)

I know it's not immersive but then repeating the same dull things ruins the immersion for me.

Also for immersion, recommend opening up the CK and adjusting mod armours to lower defence, they're generally at the level of daedric armour or higher, even if they're just a metal bikini... I've done that for all the armours I wear to match leather armour unless they look like they deserve more.

Kyrien' date=' the second outfit is Sexier Ebony Samurai-Meng Armor: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8676

[/quote']

No.1 is Steel Maiden Armor by Shadowtroop

No. 2 is Sexier Ebony Samurai-Meng Armor by esmm40

Ahh BigSword beat me to it :P

Thanks guys. Another thing though' date=' what are the names of the gold-white outfit on the chick 2nd from their left, and the outfit worn by the purple elf chick 5th from their left in this image:

La Mer and Salome. You should be able to find both by searching this site, but both are in the bbp pack