"What mod is this ?"

o rly?

10168-2-1334351202.jpg

10168-3-1334351203.jpg

10168-1-1334351200.jpg

pics are taken from apachii's uploaded ones' date=' says v 1.2, i cant tell which mod excatly adds but i have it and i dont have time to look into all hair mods what i have.

Edit: even Epic elves race mod description says recommended mods: apachii and cazy hairs

[/quote']

Oh, sorry.. That's not the hair we're talking about. We're referring to this one (my char from Oblivion)

Also, sorry for the misquote :P I tried so hard to get it right, too...

Hi everyone' date=' can someone tell me the name of this specific armor?

i know it's included in Alan's armor pack, but i only want this one...

Thank U!

[/quote']

Original is "valkyrie shard" (or something similar) on Nexus, and it's for unp.

thanks!

Hello' date=' could anyone convert this to skyrim... Ty <3

the original link http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39107

Already converted, I don't have a link tho.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/95/9511.jpg

Thx for your info, hmm... i wonder where's the link

Although I don't have the exact one, I have a similar one, it is call "Red Samurai"

hope you enjoy it.;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?fyyrdsz8w0m81mx

someone has posted a screenshot with a edited mesh of "Dragon Princess Cuirass" few pages back. i'd decided do edit these meshes to my own entertainment.

after two evenings playing around with "fov", "tfc 1" and DYNAVISON v1.2, they are resulting in a awesome series of screenshots, i decided to share these meshes with you. you need the "BBP Dragon Princess Armor" files to make this work.

the chain and the belly button piercing are the edited cuirass.

souhait___satisfy_by_convaincant-d56zrlx.jpg

souhait___serpent_by_convaincant-d56zrtf.jpg

souhait___chain_by_convaincant-d56zrhi.jpg

have someone a link to dragon princess CBBE as standalone?

http://www.mediafire.com/?vlu914ysx5zgsvl

BBP_Dragon_Princess_alternative_cuirass_meshes.zip

interesting thread....

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3227869-1-1.html

Durotar' date=' one of the ANK MOD TEAM member, is going to release his save file...

Translation of the big fat red words

First of all, Thank all of you guys! I'm not a superstar, I'm just a MOD lover; I like to create some stuffs and share them, although my creations are not quite high quality.

Couple weeks ago I made a Beauty Pack, and I also made a girl that looks alright to me. I'm pretty happy that most of my friends like my character, this prove that my aesthetic is still normal, then the problem comes, some of my friends are too lazy to make their own character, so they want mine, they keep texting me with bunch of lame reasons, and I keep saying nothing; I don't really want the situation turns out like this. Originally I post my save file when I release the beauty pack 【Nidia face】, but it turns out EVERYBODY is using the same face, do you think this is good? yeah, you feel pretty good, but I feel like my first creation just become a damn clone.

After all I decide to create new beauty pack, in the beginning, I only post the stats instead of the actual save file, just in case the tragedy of my fist character won't happen again, this bringup the heat of showing your character(mosty girls lol), everyone is happy, and I don't need to see the damn clone again, but the tragedy happens again....CLONES are everywhere again!!! for the sake of my second creation, I delete the stats of the character creation, but then I keep getting texts that ask for my creation, I am really tired to reply all these texts, now, you vote, you decide....

There are three options

1. Release it!

2. Don't release it..

3. Whatever

I choose (2), because this is simply pathetic.

[/quote']

(2) Originality much?

Although my saves aren't too good.... won't ever release them.....

People need to use their imagination,

interesting thread....

Durotar' date=' one of the ANK MOD TEAM member, is going to release his save file...

First of all, Thank all of you guys! I'm not a superstar, I'm just a MOD lover; I like to create some stuffs and share them, although my creations are not quite high quality.

Couple weeks ago I made a Beauty Pack, and I also made a girl that looks alright to me. I'm pretty happy that most of my friends like my character, this prove that my aesthetic is still normal, then the problem comes, some of my friends are too lazy to make their own character, so they want mine, they keep texting me with bunch of lame reasons, and I keep saying nothing; I don't really want the situation turns out like this. Originally I post my save file when I release the beauty pack 【Nidia face】, but it turns out EVERYBODY is using the same face, do you think this is good? yeah, you feel pretty good, but I feel like my first creation just become a damn clone.

After all I decide to create new beauty pack, in the beginning, I only post the stats instead of the actual save file, just in case the tragedy of my fist character won't happen again, this bringup the heat of showing your character(mosty girls lol), everyone is happy, and I don't need to see the damn clone again, but then the tragedy happens again....CLONES are everywhere again!!! for the sake of my second creation, I delete the stats of the character, but then I keep getting texts that ask for my save, I am really tired to reply all these texts, now, you vote, you decide....

There are three options

1. Release it!

2. Don't release it..

3. Whatever

[/quote']

Ahhh... never heard of the guy, don't know what character he's talking about too. BTW, I'm the one who commented on your video so thanks sam :D

1342020237894.jpg

I'd like to know what makes the eyes glow like that.

I asked the creator of that character myself but he said he just modified "some glowing eyes mod". I've looked around for that but never found anything and he ignores me if I ask for the specific mod.

Oh' date=' sorry.. That's not the hair we're talking about. We're referring to this one (my char from Oblivion)

Also, sorry for the misquote :P I tried so hard to get it right, too...

I'm sure someone around here could just remake the hair if it isn't easy to find so long as you have the .nif for it. It would be faster than looking I'm sure. I would take a crack at it my good comp is down atm for upgrades and no max on this one.

interesting thread....

After all I decide to create new beauty pack, in the beginning, I only post the stats instead of the actual save file, just in case the tragedy of my fist character won't happen again, this bringup the heat of showing your character(mosty girls lol), everyone is happy, and I don't need to see the damn clone again, but then the tragedy happens again....CLONES are everywhere again!!! for the sake of my second creation, I delete the stats of the character, but then I keep getting texts that ask for my save, I am really tired to reply all these texts, now, you vote, you decide....

There are three options

1. Release it!

2. Don't release it..

3. Whatever

[/quote']

Same here, I chose [2]. If you wanted a nice pretty character, there are plenty of texture packs and character customization kits out there. How you make them look good is through patience and constant fiddling of the sliders. For me, I spend at least 30mins just fiddling with the sliders ._.

Just wanting a save of someone's work is stupid. Better to create one that you can call your own than having a clone.

Does anyone know the clothing mod of Kashim's signature? Kashim is the CBBE Monli Race edited edition' date=' creator. I'm wondering what mod he's using for his charachter. If anyone can answer that, would be great.

[/quote']

oh haven't heard from him in a bit... but i'm sure he's still watchin us :P don't remember what it looks like atm, but i'm also sure it's a custom mix. mebe he'll share it though.

btw just released my enb on nexus, i put a lotta attention to makin the char look good in as many lightin conditions as possible, so mebe it might interest you guys too :cool:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20326

(2) Originality much?

Although my saves aren't too good.... won't ever release them.....

People need to use their imagination' date='

[/quote']

Same here' date=' I chose [2']. If you wanted a nice pretty character, there are plenty of texture packs and character customization kits out there. How you make them look good is through patience and constant fiddling of the sliders. For me, I spend at least 30mins just fiddling with the sliders ._.

Just wanting a save of someone's work is stupid. Better to create one that you can call your own than having a clone.

So much care for a single-player game... What's the problem in sharing it and making people happy?

Oh noes my eyes! Too much clones pictures on skup, the internet bored me out...

Well I can see both sides of the argument really.

on one side, people can use someone elses save as a basis to create a new character and understand the sliders better, such as they ignored one slider because they did not think it would impact it as much so it will take a while for them to reach something they like.

on the other side with all the mods for armor, hair, eyes and the like changing posession. Your character is the only thing that will ever truly be yours, everything I did and all the work I did to make that character while it has helped others make a character, it does feel like that I have lost my character then. Plus it does feel nice to see how other people made characters and what they used to.

It's called a SINGLE PLAYER GAME. No one is gonna give a damn if your character looks like your next door neighbor's, because you will never see your next door neighbor's character in your game. Oh yes I'm sure someone will totally not release his save file just because two people voted "no". If you don't want it, how about just walk away and not download it? There will always be a bunch of douchebags complaining about EVERYthing that SLIGHTLY don't suit their tastes on the interweb. "Omg I haaaaaate this, so laaaame, he made it purple instead of red! The mod creator should like totally ban purple cuz red is obviously better" "Omg don't tell them where the mod is from so only we have eeeeeet!" Wtf are you doing in this forum then, specifically in the "what mod is this" thread? Aren't you copying other people's costumes if you are asking where those mods are from? Why not just go to google and spend a few months searching for it then to suit your ego of originality? :rolleyes:

Not quite sure I follow.

True you may not care if his character looks like yours. But maybe I would care about seeing my character everywhere. What I am saying is that I can understand his point of view about not wanting to share the character.

Its not that someone else did not want to release his save, its he did not want to release his save as I understand it.

True, I see that on Nexus alot, people always wanting to complain about a mod someone builds and gives the community, but because it does not suit their taste they feel the need to express their hate on it. I dont think however just because someone else said no, that person will not release their save, I think its more that they simply dont want every face to look like their toons. One would initially say, where is the harm in that? But when damn near everyone uses that face simply because they are either too lazy to build their own or they are too intimadated by the face creation sliders.

So to sum it up, maybe the nextdoor neighbor cares if everyones characters look like theirs? Its not a matter of being greedy on their part I feel, its just something that is wholy theirs.

This is largely why I dont use coverwomen or belles beauty mod, because everyone uses it along with the temptress mod and all I see are pretty much cookie cutters of characters posted as pictures. While this does not hurt me in anyway I do feel less than no desire to look at the posted images.