"What mod is this ?"

I have dug around all I can stand to tonight. It really looks like a variation of a Tera armor' date=' but everything is sort of blending together after all the files I dug through. I'll check more tomorrow unless someone beats me to finding it.

@ Xanshio: I believe most mods that are on the forum Victoria frequents are considered "private". I just joined up over there and basically in the rules you need to have been a member for 72 hours have atleast 30 "helpful" or "non-spam" posts before your considered for approval. You need to be approved before you can download any mods at all from there, and if you do get approved you can be banned for sharing files that you got from there, or for being approved and downloading a few mods then becoming "in-active". They seem kind of strict about keeping their mods with in their community.

[/quote']

thats how you ruin a community. mods should never be 'private' you are using resources that don't belong to you in the first place. ARGH!.. not the place for this.

Re-uploaded that armor I found earlier I loved it so much.

Instal this first

Then this

My Selena wearing the armor

1136701-1327371295.gif

The item codes for this set are proving difficult to pin down (the "help" command does not' date=' well... help. It does not recognise "princess", and the results for "combat" are perhaps a dozen pages long and do not include any items).

**Please - what are the item codes for this set, and what is the correct "search" term to use with the console "help" command to display the codes in-game?

[/quote']

It's forgeable in the Deadric section.

Instal this first

Then this

1136701-1327371295.gif

The item codes for this set are proving difficult to pin down (the "help" command does not' date=' well... help. It does not recognise "princess", and the results for "combat" are perhaps a dozen pages long and do not include any items).

**Please - what are the item codes for this set, and what is the correct "search" term to use with the console "help" command to display the codes in-game?

[/quote']

...!

Ah-HA! Many thnaks indeed Sisgood - I had no idea that was the case!:)

:idea: As a request - may that little piece of info be added to either the post and/or to a "ReadMe.txt" in the download?

Instal this first

Then this

1136701-1327371295.gif

[/quote']

...!

:idea: As a request - may that little piece of info be added to either the post and/or to a "ReadMe.txt" in the download?

Sorry. Most of the armors I download these days are forgeable and I just didn't think about it.

Also... it's been one of those days that my brain no worky. I live in alabama around where the tornadoes hit, a friend got his house blown out from under him, and I can't go help yet cause you have to have an ID proving you live there to prevent looters.

Fun, hu?

Yes, I am fishing for pity... and hugs lol

its sad to read what happend to ur friend sisgood. :s

i work for an american bank and i get a lot of calls regarding tornado issues and its sad to hear the voices of customers losing their houses... :s

ontopic. i tested the armor and its amazing. thaks again. also, yes it is forgeable like almost all new armors, thats great. :D

NO MORE CHESTS HIDDEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS OR IN A TOWN, XD

its sad to read what happend to ur friend sisgood. :s

i work for an american bank and i get a lot of calls regarding tornado issues and its sad to hear the voices of customers losing their houses... :s

ontopic. i tested the armor and its amazing. thaks again. also' date=' yes it is forgeable like almost all new armors, thats great. :D

NO MORE CHESTS HIDDEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS OR IN A TOWN, XD

[/quote']

I know! That was by far, the most annoying thing about Oblivion armor/clothing mods!

Instal this first

Then this

1136701-1327371295.gif

[/quote']

...!

Sorry. Most of the armors I download these days are forgeable and I just didn't think about it.

Also... it's been one of those days that my brain no worky. I live in alabama around where the tornadoes hit, a friend got his house blown out from under him, and I can't go help yet cause you have to have an ID proving you live there to prevent looters.

Fun, hu?

Yes, I am fishing for pity... and hugs lol

GAH!

I am so sorry to hear that, Sisgood!!! I did see a "breaking" (delayed, as I'm on the other side of the world - and further delayed as I watch U.S. news on the internet machine) mention of tornadoes hitting Alabama on MSNBC - it didn't sound at all good!:huh:

*Backs up a tip-truck loaded with cookies*

To any others who find themselves in a similar predicament today - I hope recovery is quick and successful!!!:)

i have screenshot all the hairs front side only at max weight in my thread' date=' take a look. i notice like one version is good, the next one is the same hair just fuzzy looking or somehting wrong with it?

[/quote']

yeah your screenshots show some artifacting, and he is right if you were to lower your weight to 0 it would only get worse. I don't know much about mesh editing but my guess is that it has to do with either how its attached to the head or something to do with weighting. Thats just an uneducated guess though. I also notice that some hairs set too high on the head and one hair actually sits too low. They simply aren't lining up.

guess is that it has to do with either how its attached to the head

-i think your right about this i tried to look at the two different meshe one is tera and the other hair meshe from other mod and i tried to delete a single line on them the result

tera hair meshe = ruined

the other hair meshe mod = still intact the 3d hair model

btw sorry for my poor english again and i dont know to much about nifskope

*grumble grumble* I'm really sorry about this all. No one in the comments in the cafe seemed to talk about issues...so I assumed they would be alright. But *sigh* that's how it is...

I'll see if there's a fix or any other commentary on the cafe.

no worries take your time, its not your fault to begin with. we just have to wait around for a fix to come.

found something I was searching - a ui sound fx replacer (inv., smithing, gold e.t.c. - sounds from zelda /ff ?^^ ..anyway I like it - will sort some files out for personal use though..

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jm5717jv0h0f58l

and a hairstyle - please dont jump on me if its been posted before - get a little confused with all these different hairs.

not yet testet ingame

axiglz9inbi.jpg

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aobqixbzia9t57c

LJ7WT.jpg

anybody know this??

Looks like another nice Tera conversion. Would work well as mage robes. :o

yeah its human female R10

has this to share

44yinc.th.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?8t9tww6uv52q93n

found here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2825881&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

from what i read here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2825722&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

this is the castanic non mask version cbbe slim

downloading it now will report later *so slow....*

LJ7WT.jpg

anybody know this??

has this to share

44yinc.th.jpg

found here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2825881&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

Thats an interesting looking dress. Though it seems to be classed as light armor. Was kinda dissapointed the boots arent properly seperate, would have been nice to combine with other outfits.

Thanks dscythegeo.

ok this is the castanic non mask version by ken

82teracastanicnonmaskcb.th.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?lj5922m265bcwxe

apparently this is for cbbe slim, but i screw ard with showracemenu and was able to max weight and still wear it.

EDIT:: i have added it to my list and more info about the hair helmet is that it doesnt clip into the body anymore like when u sneak. not like the previous version he made where it clips.

LJ7WT.jpg

anybody know this??

has this to share

44yinc.th.jpg

found here

from what i read here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2825722&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

this is the castanic non mask version cbbe slim

downloading it now will report later *so slow....*

For some reason' date=' pictures on that site almost never show for me either on Firefox or Explorer & I can never tell what anything is...:huh:

They [i']do[/i] in this thread there with the Tera bits & pieces, but almost nowhere else...

It's weird.