"What mod is this ?"

hair is from apachii hair mod' date=' it doesn't show up though :/ I had to change the mesh with some other hair that does show up

[/quote']

AH yea, now that i remember, i do remember seeing a hair like it on apachi. By not showing up, you mean the hair wasnt packed properly by Apachi, therefore you had to manually correct it?

As for face, wonder if u have any idea if it is indeed univision face?

managed to find this' date=' but cant find the race/face texture, anyone knows more?

ive fall in love for this character too for a long time ago, anybody know what facemod and skin/head texture used on this ?

have i missed the answer to that or was there none? cuz im also interested

Beautiful because she not oversexed like other characters. Eyes and lips only enhance her beauty. 9.5/10

Oh my glob!!, any idea where to find this ? O_o

looks like coverwomen...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3563

hair is from apachii hair mod' date=' it doesn't show up though :/ I had to change the mesh with some other hair that does show up

[/quote']

AH yea, now that i remember, i do remember seeing a hair like it on apachi. By not showing up, you mean the hair wasnt packed properly by Apachi, therefore you had to manually correct it?

As for face, wonder if u have any idea if it is indeed univision face?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/180/18084.jpg

looks like the one here

Hi, my first post on the great forum. I thought my question fit better here than making a new topic, so here goes.

Basically what I'm looking for is any armor mods that have individual pieces to them instead of just one body piece. I know a few off the top of my head, like Hmm What to Wear, Brokefoot UNP Mashup, Dark Lillith UNPB-BBP (IIRC) and DCSorceress.

If you guys and gals know of any other armor mods that includes individual pieces (pauldrons, leggings, tops and bottoms etc.) I'd be grateful if you'd share 'em. Also, if you know of any mods that add separate choker necklaces and collars, that would be extra awesome.

Thanks for your time, and all the hard work of the modders.

Hi' date=' my first post on the great forum. I thought my question fit better here than making a new topic, so here goes.

Basically what I'm looking for is any armor mods that have individual pieces to them instead of just one body piece. I know a few off the top of my head, like Hmm What to Wear, Brokefoot UNP Mashup, Dark Lillith UNPB-BBP (IIRC) and DCSorceress.

If you guys and gals know of any other armor mods that includes individual pieces (pauldrons, leggings, tops and bottoms etc.) I'd be grateful if you'd share 'em. Also, if you know of any mods that add separate choker necklaces and collars, that would be extra awesome.

Thanks for your time, and all the hard work of the modders.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13378