Copy and paste this mesh.

BrMaggot

Hello everyone, i'm almost done with my perfect character :D but i need to put this hair mesh in my lower body, i paste it with nifskope and also set the texture path, but when i play the game the pubhair shows up without textures, and i don't know what i'm doing wrong...i'm still learning the basics of nifskope.

Can anyone explain me the proper way to do this?

The file contains the body nif and the pubhair nif, also the textures.

Hello everyone' date=' i'm almost done with my perfect character :D but i need to put this hair mesh in my lower body, i paste it with nifskope and also set the texture path, but when i play the game the pubhair shows up without textures, and i don't know what i'm doing wrong...i'm still learning the basics of nifskope.

Can anyone explain me the proper way to do this?

The file contains the body nif and the pubhair nif, also the textures.

[/quote']

Make sure that the textures are stored in your /data/textures/ folder in the oblivion install directory. Nifskope has no problem applying textures from anywhere on your system to a model, but the game won't even look for any textures outside that folder. Another possibility is that the game is attempting to apply a different texture instead of the one given in the .nif file, but the texture can't be found by the game. If, for instance, the hair mesh is added as part of an item for which the game also has another texture, like a 1stperson texture or whatever nonsense it chooses, it will ignore the texture definition in the .nif and use whatever else is mapped, potentially leading to this problem. Lemme know if neither of those works.

The paths in nifskope do look correct however as brewmasterhal stated make sure you have the files in the correct locations mesh in meshes folder, textures in textures folder.....EXACTLY matching the paths you have laid out in nifskope.

Also, why do you have two bodies in there? I assume the one that you are wanting to use is the lowerBody_Hair.nif one correct? The other file (femalelowerbody.nif) is a completely different body shape (rather large in the ass....LOL!) Which one are you trying to use?

Also the PC is an imperial girl right? The skin texture nifskope is based on it so another race may cause issues. Not for sure on that but worth checking.

Archived